PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy the 'Great Afghan' patterns?

munchkin928
06-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi all,

I was just wondering where you bought the patterns for the Great American Afghan, Great Aran Afghan, etc. I would love to buy the patterns and give at least a few of the squares a shot. I've never ordered knitting stuff online though, so I'm not sure which sites have the best repuations for customer service, good pricing, etc.

Thanks!

kellee0302
06-26-2008, 10:26 AM
I bought mine on Amazon.com but I recently received the Herrschners catalog they also have the pattern for $12.95. Herrschners does have a website herrschners.com

aprilbetty
06-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi all,

I was just wondering where you bought the patterns for the Great American Afghan, Great Aran Afghan, etc. I would love to buy the patterns and give at least a few of the squares a shot. I've never ordered knitting stuff online though, so I'm not sure which sites have the best repuations for customer service, good pricing, etc.

Thanks!
I bought my Great American Aran Afghan book through Amazon from Decherd Needleworks for $12.95. Very fast service. They probably have the other Great American books, too.

munchkin928
06-26-2008, 05:20 PM
Wow, I'm not thinking today - it didn't even occur to me that amazon would sell knitting patterns. Thanks so much for the info!