PDA

View Full Version : Southwest US Oddball Baby Blankets

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Secksiebrat
12-22-2009, 06:26 PM
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Here is a quick picture of my kiddos with Santa!

Lane- 5 years old
Julie - 4 months (3 in the picture)

~danielle~

Shandeh
12-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Yay! Kiddo Photos! :cheering:

Secksiebrat
01-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Right now I only have a very small handful of people that have responded about wanting to continue working on baby blankets. IF you are interested, PLEASE let me know. If not, I'm going to see about merging our group to get a larger group. Thanks!

~danielle~

sgtpam
01-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Right now I only have a very small handful of people that have responded about wanting to continue working on baby blankets. IF you are interested, PLEASE let me know. If not, I'm going to see about merging our group to get a larger group. Thanks!

~danielle~

I was just thinking of these last week...I'm in (either way)

tgriffin541
01-27-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm in also.

mamapaulsel
02-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Count me in too, I have some extra time on my hands in the evenings. I've missed working on these special little blankets.

scrappygolden
02-04-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm in either way. I miss this.

mamapaulsel
02-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Do we have enough people to start a new blanket?

Secksiebrat
02-07-2010, 08:56 PM
I am working on the details but I think we are going to merge with another group since we are so small. I'll let you know as soon as I've gotten all the details together!!

Hang tight!

~danielle~

Secksiebrat
02-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Since our group has really gotten small, I've spoken with Shandeh and purlingkitten and we're going to merge with the West Coast group. I am going to send addresses/info ont he following ppl to her:

SgtPam, mamapaulsel, tgriffin541, scrappygolden and myself. If anyone is interested in going over as well, please contact me or purlingkitten (West coast baby blankets).

If we happen to grow again, we'll peel off and do our own group again! We'd love to have any and all of you!

~danielle~

Secksiebrat
02-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Here is a link to the West Coast group!
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81361&page=33

They currently have one preemie blanket they need knitters on.

Mamapaulsal if you want to start another blanket that would be great. I'm going to start one as soon as I finish the oddball I'm working on and one other small project.

Please take a few minutes to post on the West Coast board so that everyone can meet ya!!

Hopefully this will allow us to work on more blankets and to have more active knitters!

~danielle~

Shandeh
02-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Thank you, Danielle, for leading the Southwest Group all this time! :muah: I'm looking forward to seeing all the beautiful blankets that will be made with the larger, merged group now.