PDA

View Full Version : Project for Rabbit's Family

auburnchick
07-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Hi all.

I had originally posted about Rabbit in two forums and felt it would be best to begin ONE thread. Henceforth, I will post updates here.

We can post KnittinMitchie's proposed Grannie Square KAL for Austin here too, if you want.

This will help keep things less confusing.

Thanks all!

KnittinMitchie
07-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Yes. Please post about the blanket squares KAL here. It will make things a little easier.

If you all want to do a a granny squares blanket I will be more than happy to seam and put the border on the blanket. If we agree to do the granny squares blanket lets use Caron Simply Soft or Caron Bright, both are worsted weight and EXTREMELY soft. I called the hospital to check on blanket materials and I know some one mentioned it, but the blanket need to be very soft and very easy to sterilize. This is why I chose the Caron yarns.

If you would like to contribute granny squares OR knitted squares you can do an 8 inch square. Here is one of the squares I've gotten done to give you an idea. I will be seaming and do the boarder in black. I would like to have th squares no later than august 15th. so we can get the blanket to Rabbit by the end of august.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/2662140258_ded65f7a31_m.jpg

Mulderknitter
07-12-2008, 04:59 PM
I had wanted to get in on the blanket for Mason's mom, but when I checked out Auburn chicks blog it looked like I had missed out. I will definately be working on this one.
It looks like your green in your square is one that I have leftovers of. I don't crochet, but I do knit. I will probably just do a basic square, maybe ribbing, eyelets?

threesmom
07-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I'd like to help with this too - I have some bright blue that might look good with what you have there - Is there any sort of edging that might help make it easier for you to stitch the squares together? I thought maybe slipping the first stitch? I'll do whatever makes it easiest for you. - And thank you for offering to do this since it gives many of us an opportunity to help!

Tropicflower24
07-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Can anyone point me to a basic granny sqaure pattern? I've made them before, but I lost that pattern.

Tho.... somewhere i have a crochet book on granny sqaures.... Hmm.....

So Caron Simply Soft and Caron Bright?

I cannot say yay or nay, so please don't count me in one way or another, but if I have the time I'll try to make a couple.

KnittinMitchie
07-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Here (http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/granny_squares/f101001basicgranny.pdf) is the Basic Granny square pattern that I use ALL the time. I used an I-9 (5.5mm) hook on the square I did and did 7 rounds to get an 8 inch square.

auburnchick
07-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Thank you all!!! You're so generous!!

I have a friend at work who is a pro at granny squares. I'm going to see if I can enlist her help for a few as well.

momwolf
07-12-2008, 08:59 PM
What a terrible ordeal to go through.Sending:hug: for the family.
Auburnchick could you send me the address for rabbit so I can send her something?

auburnchick
07-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Done!

auburnchick
07-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Just an update on funds...

I've already received $88.71, for an actual total of $86.66 (Paypal takes a small amount if you send it as payment instead of gift, I think).

Thank you!!!

I'm going to find out if I can replenish her prepaid phone online. If not, I'll go ahead and purchase a card for her. I'll let you know.

:muah:

KnittinMitchie
07-12-2008, 10:41 PM
On the blanket squares I am looking for about 20 or so to do a 4x5 grid. That way the blanket will roughly be 32 in x 40 in.

The squares can be knit OR crochet which ever you can/want to do is fine.

Thank-you in advance to everyone for doing squares. I know rabbit & her family will appreciate it and be ecstatic to see all of our creative work.

PM me for my address. you can put squares as the subject.

dustinac
07-13-2008, 12:50 AM
:yay: I made my first Granny square tonight...but it's to big...so I'll try again tomorrow...I had mom on the phone walking me through it :teehee:

auburnchick
07-13-2008, 09:33 AM
Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I've received almost $200 in donations. Wowsa! Thank you so much!!!!

KnittinMitchie
07-13-2008, 11:36 AM
WOW!!

Right now I have the following down for squares:
princessbonniejane
cheley
dustinac
gmmarton
MulderKnitter
threesmom

If I missed anyone let me know.

gmmarton
07-13-2008, 12:43 PM
You can expect at least two squares from me.

Thanks for doing this! Gail

Tropicflower24
07-13-2008, 01:54 PM
I have been told I have too much to do to add another project..... Which is true, just not the greatest.
I cannot join this KAL, but I will be praying for Rabbit and her family and everyone working on this KAL/CAL.

auburnchick
07-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Tropic, your prayers will mean a lot to Rabbit. Thank you so much!

I wanted to let y'all know that I've received over $300 in donations! There is more money on the way too!

I am floored! The response has simply been incredible.

Thank you!

:hug:

dustinac
07-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I finally got an 8" square :rofl: ...the other 2 under it are two big but the one on top is right on (with a blue center)...I'll try another one tonight...

:woot: Auburnchick, that is wonderful!!

auburnchick
07-13-2008, 08:21 PM
GREAT job, Dustina!!! :cheering:

threesmom
07-14-2008, 08:23 AM
WOW!!

Right now I have the following down for squares:
princessbonniejane
cheley
dustinac
gmmarton
MulderKnitter

If I missed anyone let me know.

I pm'd you - I'm getting to work on a knit square today.

KnittinMitchie
07-14-2008, 10:54 AM
Pm'ed ya back threesmom.

gailf
07-14-2008, 02:45 PM
I want to send a gift card.
Can someone give me an address.
Is it ok to send those throught the mail?
I can fedex from my office if thats better.
Thanks

auburnchick
07-14-2008, 04:58 PM
gailf, I sent you a PM.

Mitchie, I have a friend at work who will probably make two squares.

gmmarton
07-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Chickie, I sent you a little something in the mail today. Be on the lookout...:thumbsup:

auburnchick
07-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Chickie, I sent you a little something in the mail today. Be on the lookout...:thumbsup:

:muah:

Mulderknitter
07-14-2008, 07:41 PM
I was searching today for a dishcloth pattern that included a rabbitt on it but didn't find anything cute for free. I found a bunny, but that didn't seem right. Has anyone got a free rabbitt pattern anywhere?

KnittinMitchie
07-14-2008, 09:24 PM
I was searching today for a dishcloth pattern that included a rabbitt on it but didn't find anything cute for free. I found a bunny, but that didn't seem right. Has anyone got a free rabbitt pattern anywhere?

I will start looking I'm sure we can find one somewhere. did you try knitting knonsense?

dustinac
07-15-2008, 08:10 AM
I finished my 2nd square last night (I hope they look ok as these are my first granny squares)...I re-did the white and blue 'cause I thought the color changes looked better on the red and blue :teehee: ...

Usually I would wash the blocks before putting them in the mail but got to thinking would that 'cause them to grow? Is it better to seam the blocks and then wash the whole thing? Just lmk :thumbsup:

I'll look around for a bunny pattern too :happydance:

Mulderknitter
07-15-2008, 08:10 AM
I will start looking I'm sure we can find one somewhere. did you try knitting knonsense?
no, is that a website?
I was going to try to make up a few for rabbit, with a bar of handmade soap I have.

1to1
07-15-2008, 10:37 AM
I'll get busy on a couple granny squares this afternoon...just pm me your address.

I searched for bunny/rabbit dishcloths but didn't find any besides the knitted ones for $2.

KnittinMitchie
07-15-2008, 12:40 PM
I finished my 2nd square last night (I hope they look ok as these are my first granny squares)...I re-did the white and blue 'cause I thought the color changes looked better on the red and blue :teehee: ...

Usually I would wash the blocks before putting them in the mail but got to thinking would that 'cause them to grow? Is it better to seam the blocks and then wash the whole thing? Just lmk :thumbsup:

I'll look around for a bunny pattern too :happydance:

They look good. You can send them to me like they are and I'll was the blanket once I'm done with it.

no, is that a website?
I was going to try to make up a few for rabbit, with a bar of handmade soap I have.

I looked on Knitting Nonscense (http://www.knittingknonsense.com/index2.html)But could have missed it. I'll do some more hunting ans see if I cant catch me a Rabbit.

I'll get busy on a couple granny squares this afternoon...just pm me your address.

I searched for bunny/rabbit dishcloths but didn't find any besides the knitted ones for $2.

PM'd you with my address.

auburnchick
07-15-2008, 02:56 PM

Lovely job!!! I like those colors!

KnittinMitchie
07-15-2008, 04:33 PM
I've been hunting rabbits and found a FREE pattern (http://dishclothcorner.blogspot.com/2006/05/bunny-dishcloth.html) however there is a down side. It is done on the diagonal like a dimond. I will keep looking but i think that one is the best we re going to get unless you pay $2 for a pattern.

Mulderknitter
07-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks everyone for looking for me! I saw that bunny knit on the diagonal, and I think it will probably be the one I use. I hate paying for patterns, esp dishcloths when there are soooo many free ones out there!:??
On the same note, does anyone :poke: Auburnchick! know what Rabbit's fave color is?
Everyone is working so hard on such thoughtful gifts for her kids, I thought it would be nice to send something just for her. I have a lovely pattern for a bathmitt, soap jacket and would make the bunny washcloth, and a friend of mine makes LOVELY handmade soaps.
shhhh... don't spoil the suprize!

auburnchick
07-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Hmmm...wonder if we look at her Ravelry page if it will tell us...

KnittinMitchie
07-15-2008, 07:06 PM
I know Rabbit's favorite color its GREEN!!!!!! But she does like blues and browns too. I know she has some brown yarn picked out to knit a felted bag.

Mulderknitter
07-15-2008, 08:48 PM
I know Rabbit's favorite color its GREEN!!!!!! But she does like blues and browns too. I know she has some brown yarn picked out to knit a felted bag.
Looks like some nice earthy tones. girl after my heart!
thanks for the input!

Lisa1216
07-16-2008, 08:06 AM
Hi everyone! I have been following this thread and have one square done for the blanket. I would like to make another one before sending them. I knit more than I crochet, so I hope that they will be okay for the blanket.

dustinac
07-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Mulderknitter, that would be a nice surprise...I'm hoping to get to mail out a box later this week to her too (our PO is so hard to get into)...so I want to mail out the squares and her box all at once :teehee: ...I thought about adding like travel size shampoos and stuff...I got her some dishrag yarn and some needles...:think:

How about Ben? Is there a project for him? What about the dad? I'm going to include crossword puzzles and things like that :shrug:

Mulderknitter
07-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Mulderknitter, that would be a nice surprise...I'm hoping to get to mail out a box later this week to her too (our PO is so hard to get into)...so I want to mail out the squares and her box all at once :teehee: ...I thought about adding like travel size shampoos and stuff...I got her some dishrag yarn and some needles...:think:

How about Ben? Is there a project for him? What about the dad? I'm going to include crossword puzzles and things like that :shrug:
sounds like a great idea, both of them. Especially something for dad! My box won't go out for a while yet. I just finished the square so that will go in the mail hopefully by this weekend, but I have to find some time to work on her suprise. I didn't think she would mind getting a gift box later on...

KnittinMitchie
07-16-2008, 11:17 AM

Hi everyone! I have been following this thread and have one square done for the blanket. I would like to make another one before sending them. I knit more than I crochet, so I hope that they will be okay for the blanket.

dustinac
Ben does knit and he like the color green. I do know Rabbit and Ben where learning how to knit socks, so Ben can knit and purl. As for Rabbit's hubby I ain't got a clue.

Lisa1216
I pm'd you back and knitted squares are fine :)

dustinac
07-16-2008, 01:08 PM
sounds like a great idea, both of them. Especially something for dad! My box won't go out for a while yet. I just finished the square so that will go in the mail hopefully by this weekend, but I have to find some time to work on her suprise. I didn't think she would mind getting a gift box later on...

:hug:I don't think she will mind either...she will need pick me ups along the way through out...I have even been thinking about waiting to send my box...

dustinac
Ben does knit and he like the color green. I do know Rabbit and Ben where learning how to knit socks, so Ben can knit and purl. As for Rabbit's hubby I ain't got a clue.

Thanks, I didn't know he knitted too...that's wonderful...maybe a pattern and some green yarn for him :yay:

KnittinMitchie
07-16-2008, 02:56 PM
I found a free (http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eoscarsdotter/id2.html) rabbit :) You need to scroll down a bit but the dish cloth is brown and the bunny was a white pom pom for a tail.

TY Labeelady for the help.

auburnchick
07-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Here is a picture of a square my friend at work finished last night. She was trying out a new pattern. I told her we can use this square since it's the right size and the correct yarn. She's going to make a couple more squares out of different colored yarn.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3290/2676005354_5bbf5598e3.jpg

Lisa1216
07-17-2008, 09:00 AM
Here are my 2 squares that I will send out today. I hope they will be okay. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3242/2677211654_8075f03dc1.jpg?v=0

KnittinMitchie
07-17-2008, 09:47 AM
I will be looking for squares in the mail here over the next few days. I think 4-5? people are putting squares in the mail.

1to1
07-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Christine, I mailed 2 granny squares out this morning. If you need more just let me know. Thanks for putting this together. Carla

KnittinMitchie
07-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I received 2 squares today from Appalachianchild on Ravelry, and is part of Rabbit's knitting group.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/2677877142_50d70f418c.jpg?v=0

the left is a basket weave and the right is moss stitch.

KnittinMitchie
07-17-2008, 05:35 PM
NOTE:
dead line for the squares is August 15th.

Please try to have your squares, knitted or crocheted posted by this date. I have heard that Austin's birthday is in august and I think the blanket would also make a great birthday gift.

dustinac
07-18-2008, 08:52 AM
:yay: very pretty squares!!

Mine are in the mail as of today...going to wait and put the box in for her later when I get more things together...(also mom is wanting to add to the box when I go home the first part of Aug) :thumbsup:

KnittinMitchie
07-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi I got a big box of squares today from Cheley. Thank you very much. I have to sort through the box yet.

auburnchick
07-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Here are four more squares that my friend at work made. The squares are green and blue. The pictures make them look yellow. Anyhow, my friend is very psyched about this project. She's going to make a few more to finish up her skeins.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3148/2683682357_eb11e906e3.jpg

KnittinMitchie
07-21-2008, 05:06 PM
I got 4 packages in the mail today. BOY was that a shock. I have squares from Dustina, 1to1, Mulderknitter and Lisa.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3184/2690571708_a8f25c1edc.jpg?v=0

auburnchick
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
When I got to work today, my friend handed me a bag with her squares. Six in total! She might try to do a few more, but she's going to be out next week, so she wanted to give me these to send along first...just in case she doesn't get around to knitting any more before the 15th.

Notice the better picture? My daughter's camera...which she let me borrow since mine just broke.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/2690666362_2f6cdd0bb7.jpg

Rabbitrescuer
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
How lovely they all are!!! Thank you!

KnittinMitchie
07-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Rabbit I hope Austin will like the end result. Just be looking for it around his birthday.

Rabbitrescuer
07-21-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm sure he will love the fact that so many people pitched in & made something just for him.

Lisa1216
07-21-2008, 08:18 PM
:cheering: I'm glad they made it to you okay!! All of the squares look great! :cheering:

KnittinMitchie
07-21-2008, 08:54 PM
I have 15 squares already and I am knitting up one with the letter A on it. Once I get that square knitted ther will be 16.

threesmom
07-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Those squares look wonderful!:yay: I have one and am working on another - they should get to you by the end of next week.

KnittinMitchie
07-23-2008, 07:14 AM
Hi ALL!! If it is possible I need 5 -6 more KNITTED squares :) I have a method for the madness called squares. You don't have to do plan dull squares. I took dish cloth pattern and did it in Caron SS so there was some texture. Once I get all of the squares from Auburn we will be close to 30 squares1!! Very awsome.

dustinac
07-23-2008, 08:57 AM
:yay: YAY! I'm glad they made it there ok...Everyone's squares are so pretty!!

KnittinMitchie
07-23-2008, 03:45 PM
I got 2 squares today from gmmarton. I will post a picture later. Thank You for the squares. This brings the total up to 8 squares.

KnittinMitchie
07-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi got 3 squares today. One was from blueyg2 and two from mks22300.

auburnchick
07-24-2008, 05:01 PM
That's awesome!!!! :cheering:

I put six (from my friend) in the mail yesterday.

KnittinMitchie
07-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Auburn did you put confirmation on it? just wondering

auburnchick
07-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Auburn did you put confirmation on it? just wondering

PM'd you

ClaireGrandmaMaria
07-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Mitchie,

Will start my square tonight at knitting group...Will go to Michael's on the way to work and get some yarn..Not sure what color yet, it will come to me as I stand and look....I am hopping I can get it going so I can have something to you with in the next 10 days. I am glad I can be a part of this and that Austin and family can see the love that this knitting family have become...Will pm you tonight with the color. Grandma

KnittinMitchie
07-25-2008, 12:26 PM
PM'd you

Auburn TY got the info.

Mitchie,

Will start my square tonight at knitting group...Will go to Michael's on the way to work and get some yarn..Not sure what color yet, it will come to me as I stand and look....I am hopping I can get it going so I can have something to you with in the next 10 days. I am glad I can be a part of this and that Austin and family can see the love that this knitting family have become...Will pm you tonight with the color. Grandma

Maria got your PM too. :) ty

KnittinMitchie
07-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Hold on to your needles everyone. I have 27 SQUARES!!!!! of these I have made only 2. Thank you everyone for your hard work.

auburnchick
07-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Wow!

:passedout:

ClaireGrandmaMaria
07-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Mitchie, My square should be in the mail by mid week or sooner...please let me know when you get it...It nothing fancy, but it is maded with a lot of love...Grandma

KnittinMitchie
07-27-2008, 12:49 PM
I will let you know :)

ClaireGrandmaMaria
07-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Mitchie/Auburn....

Okay my square is done.. It turned out to be 9x8 hope that will be okay...If you would like me to redo it let me know...I will also pm you now. You both have a great week....Love, Grandma

threesmom
07-29-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm putting 2 knit squares in the mail today - keep an eye out!

KnittinMitchie
07-29-2008, 03:04 PM
I'm putting 2 knit squares in the mail today - keep an eye out!

I will be looking for them.

blueygh2
07-29-2008, 03:23 PM
I already wondered if my square had arrived. Apparently it has. Gladly. (Didn't you wonder about the value I put on the label? The man there said I had to put a value, I asked him for examples, he said, 10,20,30,50,...)

KnittinMitchie
07-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Not really cause I've filled out my share of customs forms. LOL I hated giving stuff a value.

KnittinMitchie
07-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi I was just wondering how many more of you are going to be sending me squares so i can get a start on the layout. I know that Clairgrandmamaria and threemom sent me squares and I will be looking for those. Once I have those 3 squares the total will be up to 30.

cheley
07-30-2008, 07:30 PM
Did ya only use 5 of the ones I sent??? (The Shoebox Ones) If so, send me the rest back and I'll resize to 8" for ya......Let me know...:hug:

KnittinMitchie
07-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Did ya only use 5 of the ones I sent??? (The Shoebox Ones) If so, send me the rest back and I'll resize to 8" for ya......Let me know...:hug:

I have used your 5 from the box and will get it ready to go out tomorrow.

cheley
07-30-2008, 10:55 PM
I have used your 5 from the box and will get it ready to go out tomorrow. Cool, good deal, as soon I as rec..I will work them to what you need and send back:hug:

KnittinMitchie
07-31-2008, 09:21 AM
Cool, good deal, as soon I as rec..I will work them to what you need and send back:hug:

I've got them ready to go into the mail. you should have them soon.

KnittinMitchie
07-31-2008, 07:20 PM
I got 3 squares in the mail today from Claire Grandma Maria nad Threemom. Thank you ladies.

GRAND TOTAL: 30 squares.

KnittinMitchie
08-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Cheley I did send you the box of squares back. They are in a priority envelope.

Also we are at 30 Squares!!! you guys ROCK!!! With 30 squares I was going to make the blanket 5 by 6. This is unless there are some more squares coming. PM me if your going to be sending me more squares PLEAAAAAAAASE.

I know I had said August 15th for the post mark date but due to the size of the blanket I need to start working on the layout and seaming. I REALLY want to get the blanket to Austin for his birthday August 27th.

cheley
08-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Cheley I did send you the box of squares back. They are in a priority envelope.

Also we are at 30 Squares!!! you guys ROCK!!! With 30 squares I was going to make the blanket 5 by 6. This is unless there are some more squares coming. PM me if your going to be sending me more squares PLEAAAAAAAASE.

I know I had said August 15th for the post mark date but due to the size of the blanket I need to start working on the layout and seaming. I REALLY want to get the blanket to Austin for his birthday August 27th. Yea, I wondered about the "deadline"....I will work on em as fast as I can and get back to you...Since I will be adding rows to them, any specific color/stitches? Since they're crochet do you just want a "border" around them? Or just use my own ideas...?:eyebrow: Let me know

KnittinMitchie
08-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Cheley: Let your imagination run wild. :)

If it is okay with everyone I am going to move the dead line up for the post mark. Let's try and have everything post marked by AUGUST 10th. This is just 5 days sooner.

That way I will have everything by the 15th and we will be able to get the blnket out to Austin in time for his birthday August 27th

Mulderknitter
08-02-2008, 05:44 PM
:waving:
I have most of the suprise for Rabbitt done, just waiting on a few things from some knitting friends. Which of you has an address I can send the box to? could you please pm it to me?? I have pics, but won't post until she gets her box. Since everyone is doing such a great job with presents for Austin and the family, this box is just for her. I love shopping for other people!:yay:

auburnchick
08-02-2008, 06:18 PM
PM'd ya!

ClaireGrandmaMaria
08-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Mitchie, Once you have the blanket for Austin completed can you post a picture so we can all see the playment of our square...What a joy to be able to be a part of this wonderful group of ladies and to share in the love we all feel for Rabbit, Austin, Ben and Mr. Rabbit

KnittinMitchie
08-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes I will be taking a picture once I get all of the squares and the blanket done.

I have started working on a lay out for the blanket and piecing all of the squares together

KnittinMitchie
08-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Piecing is going faster than I thought. I will post my pictures after I know Austin has gotten the blanket.

KnittinMitchie
08-14-2008, 07:46 AM
Blueyg2 has started a Bear KAL for Austin here (http://knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82600) is the link.

KnittinMitchie
08-20-2008, 04:32 PM
I have to finish up the last side and Austin's blanket will be going into the mail tomorrow. I know everyone is excited to see the blanket BUT I will post pictures after Rabbit gets the blanket. I really want her to be totally surprised.

KnittinMitchie
08-21-2008, 02:48 PM
austin's blanket has been finished and is in the mail. auburn I've PM'ed you the confirmation#. Once I know rabbit has the blanket I will post the pictures. Also I ordered a world map for Austin to mark all of the places he has gotten post cards from.

Lisa1216
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Thank you for all the hard work putting the blanket together! I can't wait to see the pics!

KnittinMitchie
08-24-2008, 10:45 AM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/KnittinMitchie/SLFzc8daKeI/AAAAAAAAAlg/tY6jkVfAU7M/Photo_082108_001.JPG?imgmax=720

I give you the blanket. :yay::cheering::yay::cheering::yay::woot:

Thank-you to everyone who made squares

ritaw
08-24-2008, 01:36 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/KnittinMitchie/SLFzc8daKeI/AAAAAAAAAlg/tY6jkVfAU7M/Photo_082108_001.JPG?imgmax=720

WOW!!!!! Idid not take part in this but i have to say that this blanket is just beautful.
You all did such a brilliant job !!!:yay:

ClaireGrandmaMaria
08-24-2008, 02:18 PM

Mitchie, Wow...it turn out beautifully and I can see my square..top left corner I am so so proud to be able to be a part of this blanket for Austin. Thank you for doing this and being the team captain for this project....Love, Grandma

auntcrafty
08-24-2008, 06:43 PM
:yay:

Lovely work everyone!

cheley
08-24-2008, 08:56 PM

Thank-you to everyone who made squaresOMG it looks incredible!!!!! Great job knittinmitchie -I am soo excited I see a few of mine on there:muah:

Dangles
08-25-2008, 01:32 AM

To all those who had a part in this blanket. Wow, what a wonderful job :thumbsup:

Karina
08-25-2008, 03:26 AM
What an amazing blanket. you all did a great job.

dustinac
08-27-2008, 08:57 AM

It looks wonderful!! Thank you for organizing this and seaming them all together!! :yay: