PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Mason?

Mulderknitter
07-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Just checking, he seems to have been off the board for at leasdt a week. I know his mom got the package, but haven't seen a post from him. I'm not sure where he's driving right now, but here in the midwest we are having a band of some severe thunderstorms.
I'm sure he's fine, but wanted to see if anyone had heard from him? Holing up in a hotel eating at restaurants that let you smoke???:waving:
ETA: yes now I see you knitting guy.. keeping a low profile....

Wanda Witch
07-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I did read his 'regular' blog on Joeuser, today and it sounded as though he was waiting for a load from New Jersey. I did not notice if it said where the load was going though. He sounded, on the blog, good, and also, those of us who adore the knitting_guy, you might want to check out the one prior to today. It is about saving on gasoline. I was wanted to ask him this on this Forum but he answered my questiion. SLOW DOWN. Check it out. Hey, Mason, we miss you. :waving:

Jan in CA
07-25-2008, 11:33 PM
I was kind of wondering, too. I know it's not always easy to find a good wifi spot on the road though. :hug:

ETA: I just saw post from him today so all is well! ;)

Knitting_Guy
07-25-2008, 11:58 PM
Wow, thanks for wondering.

I'm alive and well, just working a lot. Not much time for internet of late. The sweater is almost done.

Mulderknitter
07-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Ah, you know we like to keep an eye out for our friends!
At least here we know the regular people and it's weird when we don't hear from them for a while. Knitters are like that I guess:muah:

ArtLady1981
08-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Mason always pops up eventually! :yay: Not to worry!

Although, all of us should think about anointing someone in our personal life with the duty of posting a note at KH if we die! :pout:

Ever thought about it? Not dropping dead...about what your KH friends would think if you just quit logging in? :shrug:

Mulderknitter
08-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Mason always pops up eventually! :yay: Not to worry!

Although, all of us should think about anointing someone in our personal life with the duty of posting a note at KH if we die! :pout:

Ever thought about it? Not dropping dead...about what your KH friends would think if you just quit logging in? :shrug:
Jeez, that's a weird thought. There are so many of you/us that i "see" everyday or so. If I got sick I would instruct DH to log in as me and let everyone know. :??

kellyh57
08-02-2008, 12:48 PM
I wonder that all the time too. I used to frequent a different forum and they had their regulars. if one of the regulars is gone for even a day, they all go nuts looking for them. I stopped posting a while ago and nobody noticed. I go back every now and then and have never seen a mention of my name. :cry: I really hope that wouldn't happen here.

Kelly