PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Needle

saracidaltendencies
07-28-2008, 09:42 PM
So, tonight I was using my DPNs and one of them broke! :sad: With all the other stress I've been under lately, when my needle broke, I burst into tears. I can't even afford to buy another set of DPNs. Typically it wouldn't be a big deal, but, I'm working on a pair of socks for my son and now I can't finish them until I have another needle.

If anyone has an extra Brittany size 2 and 1/2 needle to spare, I can offer trade. I have a lot of straights and circs (Boye aluminum) I don't use, as well as a huge stash of yarn, mostly acrylic, some fun fur, and I think one unused ball of cotton yarn, in lime green (it's awesome!)

Thanks in advance!

Shandeh
07-28-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm sorry about your needle breaking! :pout:

I don't have any Brittany needles, but I have lots of other brands. Do you want me to send you a set of size 2 needles?

saracidaltendencies
07-28-2008, 11:03 PM
If you have a set to spare, I would greatly appreciate it :hug: Let me know what you would like for trade, I can get some pictures of my yarns tomorrow and post them up if you would like to see them!

saracidaltendencies
07-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok, I won't need the needle/s after all, when I was talking to my mom today I told her about my needle breaking and my mom and dad are going to buy me a new set of needles. Thank you so much for the offer though, Shandeh!

Sewing Angel
07-29-2008, 02:13 PM
E-mail Brittney. When I had a size 1 needle snap, I e-mailed them and they sent a replacement. Actually they sent me 3 #1dpn's (I thought that was really nice). Its part of their 5 year replacement guarantee.
Angel

saracidaltendencies
07-29-2008, 03:34 PM
Oh awesome, I don't know why I didn't think of that :roll: thank you!

Sewing Angel
07-29-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm glad I could help. I hope you get a replacement soon.

Shandeh
07-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Ok, I won't need the needle/s after all, when I was talking to my mom today I told her about my needle breaking and my mom and dad are going to buy me a new set of needles. Thank you so much for the offer though, Shandeh!
You're welcome! :)
I'm so glad you found a way to get a set. :hug: