PDA

View Full Version : It Came!~!!

Tropicflower24
08-05-2008, 08:54 PM
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

cloud9 cloud9 cloud9 I saw enough to satisfy for the moment...... Even if I am gone for a week. LOL

BTW, Jan, I told mom what you told me about patience, and she's like, "See? I told you! You tell her your momma agrees with you." LOL

Anywho..... I'll see ya'll in a few days!!!!

lynn893
08-05-2008, 10:48 PM
OMG, I'm sooooo confused.....

May I ask what you're so excited about? :roflhard:

Tropicflower24
08-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Rav

Jan in CA
08-06-2008, 12:49 AM
BTW, Jan, I told mom what you told me about patience, and she's like, "See? I told you! You tell her your momma agrees with you." LOL

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:
Here's her Rav profile!
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Tropicflower24

stitchwitch
08-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Congrats!!:cheering:

MAmaDawn
08-06-2008, 01:34 PM
:yay: Just added you to my friends

auntcrafty
08-07-2008, 03:17 AM
You should get a wee bit more excited than you are, dear one! However shall you survive if you don't celebrate?

Like this! :woot: :woohoo: :cheering: :happydance: :yay: :balloons:

I knew before I even skimmed over the title you had finally gotten what you had been waiting anxiously for. BTW: Jan & your mother are always right. :roflhard: Have fun exploring Ravelry!

Debkcs
08-07-2008, 04:04 AM
I gotta tell you, thought you were older than the teen years. Just proves (to me) that homeschoolers mature faster. We hs'd our son, and he and his wife will homeschool their kids, as well.

Six sibs, bet your Mom is one busy lady!

Tropicflower24
08-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Six sibs, bet your Mom is one busy lady! She is! She's had a lot of hard times in the last few years, alot of family is struggling with health problems, and some very hard things happened (including one adoption placement failing and me getting extremely depressed) and she has taken it all with a smile. My mom is awesome.

I gotta tell you, thought you were older than the teen years. Just proves (to me) that homeschoolers mature faster. We hs'd our son, and he and his wife will homeschool their kids, as well. Thank you!!

You should get a wee bit more excited than you are, dear one! However shall you survive if you don't celebrate?
I thank you for the little emoticons!! (I was planning on using a few more, but only had time to put a few. LOL)

BTW: Jan & your mother are always right. I am noticing. :teehee: Jan, are you a mother? It has to have something to do with the "mother brain". :roflhard:

Jan in CA
08-07-2008, 12:26 PM
I am noticing. :teehee: Jan, are you a mother? It has to have something to do with the "mother brain". :roflhard:

Yes, I am. I have a stepdaughter (36) and our two daughters (31,29). And no, I'm not a grandma yet. Someday. :teehee:

Tropicflower24
08-07-2008, 01:13 PM
LOL

Simply_Renee
08-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome to Ravelry- I love it. I added you to my friends!

Daylilydayzed
08-07-2008, 04:35 PM
I just got my invite today! I used the same name over at the Rav.