PDA

View Full Version : I'M GOING TO A REDSKIN GAME!!!!!!!!

MAmaDawn
08-18-2008, 09:38 AM
:woohoo::cheering::woot::yay::happydance:

I just found out that my dh got tickets to the Redskin/ Saints game!!!!!!! It's on the 14th!!!! I can't wait!!! AHHHHH!!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm so excited... now I have to line up the baby sitter....

vaknitter
08-18-2008, 10:04 AM
That's cool. I love being at football games - esp college.
Hopefully your a Saints fan :wink:

Knit4Fun
08-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Have a wonderful time! Wear your good walking shoes and bring some knitting - if you haven't been before, it's a long process of parking, getting in and getting back out after the game so good shoes, patience and some knitting are key. But the games ARE a ton of fun!

Let's hope the Skins are good this year...*crosses fingers and toes*

:cheering:

MAmaDawn
08-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Oh I hope they are too... dh is from LA so he's a Saint's fan and I'm a Skins... Last time we beat them... (ha ha ha) Tori went to that last game with mil and fil in New Orleans, she cheered for the Skins, that's my girl!!! :teehee:

And I went before about 5 years ago, I plan on taking knitting... I should check what I can bring in... for half time and such. At home I knit during the game, while I watch it, but don't know if I'll want to when I'm there...

I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

And very funny vaknitter!

Knit4Fun
08-18-2008, 06:08 PM
I adore football (college and NFL) as well as hockey...I'm much more of a rabid sports fan than DH. In fact, the first fall after we were married, it was an unusually warm day so I had the windows open during the Wisconsin Badgers game (my alma mater - Go Big Red!) and was screaming at the TV...well, DH was going around closing the windows and I asked why and he said he was too embarrassed by my ranting and raving at the TV...:aww: :roflhard:

Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

MAmaDawn
08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
I've yelled at the TV too... usually at the ref's... my grandfather used to have these pillows that had pom-pom hanging off of it and he would throw them at the TV :teehee: