PDA

View Full Version : Looking to House/Pet Sit! (Anywhere!)

knitAbikini
08-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi Knitty Friends,
I know I've not been around a lot- life has been so busy. Now I'm in Denver, for those who don't know, I work in the Production Industry. Me and a girlfriend of mine have been trying to get together forever, so we're finally going to do it! We thought an excellent way would be to house and/or pet sit for someone. We are both very responsible young professionals. We both love animals and the outdoors. I have experience with an array of farm animals as well as cats and trained my AKC Labrador and oversaw her 2 litters of puppies being born. We can garden, tend to mail, and tackle any amount of details you can throw at us! We are looking for a break for 1-2 weeks starting September 6th or 7th. I'm more than happy to give you references, talk on the phone, send you pictures..show you my kntting:teehee: Whatever will make you confident that we are quite lovely people :hug:
Best Regards,
knitAbikini
likahrue@gmail.com

InterNette
08-21-2008, 11:40 PM
try looking up online newspaper classified or posting in craiglist in those areas, bet you might find something. I know places like Key west and parts of florida spend time up north in the summer and being hurricane season like someone on the premise, course you would have to be ok with hurricane season.

Doodknitwit
08-21-2008, 11:56 PM
ours have a list they refer owners to

knitAbikini
08-22-2008, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the reply, Internette and Doodknitwit!
Have a few ads up...we'll see what bites we get.
I thought perhaps some online knitting friends (ahem...snowbirds) might be heading south and need a sitter.

{I'm a veteran with hurricanes- though that was inland, would be powerful in the FL Keys!!}