09-18-2008, 05:51 PM
can anyone here do that?

Knitting_Guy
09-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Can you elaborate?

ecb
09-18-2008, 06:58 PM
not sure if you remember
but a while ago i was having a friend write some code to make a kind-of game to help my daughter learn her Multiplication tables
he did it, its an "ugly bit of code" in his words, but it works
I would like to share it with my daughters teacher, but they only use apple/mac based laptops
so I was wondering if someone could "translate" the code to work on either or both systems

make sense?

Knitting_Guy
09-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Sure, that makes sense. Do you know what language it's written in?

ecb
09-18-2008, 09:00 PM
if you PM me your e-mail, I can Fwd you the g-mail he sent with the instructions how to conver the BAT file to an EXE file, I would love a version that could easily work on most computers. This version does not work on some PCs and i doubt on mac at all

Duessa
09-19-2008, 06:32 PM
rofl! from what I know, and I just got done owning a mac, you can't do stuff like this. Mac "doesn't play well with others" this might not have anything to do with what you want but I wouldn't expect too much based on my previous experiences. I hope you get it worked out!

ecb
09-19-2008, 07:51 PM
I just want to share this simple learning tool in its puter friendly (ish) form
they can be done on paper, but kids respond to puters well too

Krystal
09-19-2008, 10:38 PM
I can't help you, but I just thought it was kind of funny that as I was reading this post, two Mac commercials came on tv back to back with the "I'm a pc and I'm a mac" guys.

haha. Too funny.