PDA

View Full Version : The 12 Days of Knitmas...

RuthieinMaryland
12-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi, everyone!

I posted this a few weeks ago (getting an early start on Christmas!) and now that we're closer to the day I wanted to send it along for anyone who hasn't seen it. After all, I shouldn't be the only one with it stuck in my head! :roflhard:

The 12 Days of Knitmas
(Sung, of course, to the Twelve Days of Christmas!)

On the first day of Knitmas, my true love gave to me...

Some sock yarn in a pear tree;

2nd day - Two needles clicking ...
3rd day -Three stitch row counters ...
4th day -Four point protectors ...

5th day - Five marker rings!

6th day - Six double pointeds ...
7th day - Seven Yarn Shoppe coupons ...
8th day - Eight hanks of mohair
9th day - Nine knitting patterns
10th day -10 wires for blocking
11th day - 11 “How to Knit” books
12th day - 12 maids for housework

Copyright R.M. Everson 2008
This work is copyright protected and may not be published in any other publication. It may be copied and shared with friends
and family, with this notice attached. And knitters everywhere are free to burst into song at any time the spirit grabs them!

lucky_alf2
12-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Cute! TFS :)

mhansen
12-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Cute!

RuthieinMaryland
12-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Hi, Everyone! :waving:

Just wanted to wish each and every one of you a wonderful Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year! :muah:

May you never drop a stitch. May the frog stay in his pond and your yarn never tangle. May your patterns never have errors and your stitch and row counts always be accurate.

May your center pull balls of yarn really BE center pulls and not spit out half the ball when you try to find the center string! :)

May you always finish your gift projects AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, with plenty of time left over to wrap them beautifully.

And may all your knitted projects receive the appreciation that is due them for all your creativity and hard work!

Have a wonderful knitting new year!

Love to all, :hug:

Ruthie :knitting:

Marria
12-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Thank you Ruthie!