PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have extra Regina yarn in a dark chocolate brown

knitwitJB
01-16-2009, 04:20 PM
HI, I need a ball of Regina yarn by Adriafil in a dark choclate brown, color #16, dLot 24, I'm not to worried about the dye lot. I have a partially finished project and I need 1 or 1/2 ball of this yarn. If anyone has any please let me know. I'm not having very good luck finding it anywhere and I sure do want to finish my wip since it is going to be a gift. You girls are wonderful although I'm usually a browser. please contact me if anyone has even alittle bit of this yarn left from a project, Joan

Gertie
01-16-2009, 10:19 PM
check out http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=4580

I have around 1/2 skein of the 2905 Mocca. Yours. This is 4 ply sock weight yarn. Wish my DD's digital scales were still here. I'd weigh it for you. I may have another partial here. Do you want me to look?

knitwitJB
01-17-2009, 02:12 AM
thank you so much for looking but the color I need is a dark brown, I appreciate the reply, thanks again, have a great day! Joan

knitwitJB
01-17-2009, 02:16 AM
also the link you included is for regia not regina, sorry, the yarn I am needing is a DK weight, thanks again, Joan

Gertie
01-17-2009, 02:37 AM
also the link you included is for regia not regina, sorry, the yarn I am needing is a DK weight, thanks again, Joan

Oops. I'm sorry, too. Wish I could help.