PDA

View Full Version : Oliva :)

ritaw
01-26-2009, 04:00 AM
Hello everyone :)

Here are a few pics of my friends little baby girl Olivia. I made her lots of knitted clothes and her mum has forwarded me these pics. So i thought i would share them with you . Isn't she a cutie :)
I get a very happy feeling when i see my knitting projects actually being used . :yay:

KnittingNat
01-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Aaww, so cute!!! I wish every person we knit something for would send us a picture like this, just to make us, knitters, feel good!

ritaw
01-26-2009, 04:17 AM
Aaww, so cute!!! I wish every person we knit something for would send us a picture like this, just to make us, knitters, feel good!
I agree . It is a rare thing and i can honestly say that i had a tear in my eye.:)

GinnyG
01-26-2009, 08:21 AM
Precious!! How thoughtful of themn to send pics!!

ArmyWag
01-26-2009, 08:44 AM
Aww them clothes are lovely you must be very proud. And the little one is cute too!
xx

dustinac
01-26-2009, 09:19 AM
:inlove: how cute!! You did a great job

WandaT
01-26-2009, 09:26 AM
She is beautiful! And she looks adorable in your knit items!

Ben10
01-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi Sis:D

Well i have managed to come on here . Lets see how the broadband lasts for .
The baby looks great in all of it . I remember you sent baby Maria a couple of those wraps . They looked lovely on her too. x x x

evona
01-26-2009, 01:41 PM
how sweet!! :inlove: So good to see how useful and appreciated our knitted items are. They all look adorable and Olivia is just precious.

Jan in CA
01-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Awww so cute! That's nice of her to do that!

ritaw
01-27-2009, 03:12 AM
Hi Sis:D

Well i have managed to come on here . Lets see how the broadband lasts for .
The baby looks great in all of it . I remember you sent baby Maria a couple of those wraps . They looked lovely on her too. x x x
LOL You need to move back here to London , where the broadband works for most of the week lol:roflhard:
Glad you liked the photos. :)

ArtLady1981
01-27-2009, 04:20 AM
Just adorable! Thanks for sharing your work and your friends with us!!

ritaw
01-27-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks everyone . :) It just feels so nice to have some appreciation and looking at that little one in her finery makes it all worth while:)

Debkcs
01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
What an adorable baby! And your knitting looks adorable on her, good work!

sue in canada
01-27-2009, 04:49 PM
A very cute baby Rita and so nice to see her wearing the things you made for her. Everything looks great, I especially love the wrap sweater.

Hi Ben 10.

lulubell
01-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Just too too cute! Babies look so nice in hand made things don't they.

TEMA
01-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Now that's what I call a cutie!
The things you knit for her are just wonderful. She looks so comfy.
TEMA:thumbsup:

momwolf
01-28-2009, 02:01 AM
How nice of her to send pictures and actually use the beautiful things you knit her:hug::woohoo:Your work is gorgeous as usual:teehee:

Jaxhil
01-28-2009, 05:04 PM
How adorable!! She looks even lovelier in her hand knit goodies :)

MerigoldinWA
01-29-2009, 08:38 PM
I love the first picture. The little baby looks so well taken care of in her warm leggings and hand crafted hat, sweater, and booties. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Nice work on the knitted giflts.

valentina
01-31-2009, 02:51 AM
How adorable! This clothes fits perfectly. Congratulation!

nonny2t
01-31-2009, 04:34 PM
How very cute and I too wish I would see them wear the stuff I make. I always feel like they hated it and it is stuck way back in a closet somewhere. I did have a funny thing happen with a sweater I made for my grandson when he was in kindergarten several years ago. His mom said he wore the sweater to school ALL the time and finally she said, "Thomas why do you always want to wear that sweater?" My grandson replied "The girls all love me in it!" He was 5 at the time! lol I do know my dd has passed on sweaters I have made for t that no longer fit and the little girl that wears them loves them and her mom is an expert knitter! That is something I am definitely NOT!

Marria
01-31-2009, 04:43 PM
Such sweet little outfits! I love the ribbon on the sweater at the top. You are lucky to have such appreciative friends, and they are more lucky to get such lovely hand made clothes for their little one!

ritaw
02-01-2009, 04:32 AM
How very cute and I too wish I would see them wear the stuff I make. I always feel like they hated it and it is stuck way back in a closet somewhere. I did have a funny thing happen with a sweater I made for my grandson when he was in kindergarten several years ago. His mom said he wore the sweater to school ALL the time and finally she said, "Thomas why do you always want to wear that sweater?" My grandson replied "The girls all love me in it!" He was 5 at the time! lol I do know my dd has passed on sweaters I have made for t that no longer fit and the little girl that wears them loves them and her mom is an expert knitter! That is something I am definitely NOT!
Thanks Nonny:) What a great story for you tell you grandson when he is older. LoL You could be busy knitting fro him when he is in his teens. Especially as your sweaters attract the girls for him:)

Slim
02-04-2009, 08:27 AM
She's beautiful, and so are the clothes you made for her. Lucky little girl!

dewdrops
02-06-2009, 04:08 PM
What great gifts!!
Olivia is lucky to be receiving such warm heart-felt and loving gifts!:cheering: