PDA

View Full Version : Crochet along-Pretty Little Dolman Sweater

Marria
01-30-2009, 10:18 AM
I posted this in the Knit Along thread, and then it occurred to me it might be better to post it here:

Me and two of my co-workers are making this sweater from the Fall 2008 issue of Interweave Crochet:

Pretty Little Dolman (http://www.interweavecrochet.com/issue/2008/materials_fall08.asp#prettylittle)

It occurred to me that if three people are making the sweater, it must be a crochet-along. So I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested in joining us virtually.

If you're interested, let me know, and I'll host!

This is going to be a challenge for me as the extent of my crocheting experience is making scarves and afghans. I've never crocheted a sweater before. So even if no one joins, you can bet I'll be asking for advice along the way. :)

MommaG
01-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Curse you (insert shaking fist smily here). I did not need to see that web site with very cool projects in it. I have enough stuff I want to make and my list just got longer GRRRR (but a good Grrrr)

Marria
01-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Oh believe me, I can relate! It would probably take me 3 lifetimes to actually make everything in my Ravelry queue. :)

So do you want to join the crochet-along? There's no time limit or anything-it's very informal. If not, that's OK too.

blueygh2
02-03-2009, 08:42 AM
I like the dance skirt better :D