PDA

View Full Version : Great online sale!

GinnyG
02-05-2009, 08:37 AM
I stumbled across this site yesterday:
yarnbarrel.com

They are having a 30% off sale on EVERYTHING, and they carry some very nice yarns. They accept PAYPAL, which is a huge plus in my book and have a flat shipping rate of $5.00 (I think).

I have never ordered from them before but I bought 5 skeins of Schaefer Esperanza at an incredible price. Their communications seems to be great, I received several emails from them confirming different stages of the order process as well as a personal email with a question on my order.

So, I thought I would share the site with you since I know several people have asked about online sites that take paypal. If this site turns out as well as it seems to be, it just may be my new favoirte online yarn site!!

Of course I haven't received my order yet but didn't want anyone to miss out on the sale.

swcheng15
02-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks! I've bookmarked the page...too bad I just bought a lot of yarn, otherwise, I'd be shopping! :) I also use www.yarn.com. They had a great end of the year sale, but their shipping isn't a flat rate. But they have a LOT of colors and a huge selection of yarn.

GinnyG
02-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Just a follow up; my order arrived on Sat. Just two days after placing it!!!! I call that fast service!

WandaT
02-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Wow! Incredible! Thanks, I'll go check it out!

Marria
02-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Oh noes!!!! :shifty: Must not! Must not look! Is Year of Stash. Must keep New Year's Resolution not to buy more yarn...

OK, um, yeah... :out: