PDA

View Full Version : Never did this before!

alettha
02-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi, I never did this sort of internet connection before. I am looking for 5 or 6 more skeins of Yahki Yarn SOHO Bulky tweed, shade 309, lot 1278. It is discontinued. Any ideas or does anyone have soem of this just hanging around? It's basically red! I am making a sweater for my daughter and when i bought the yarn, the calsulations were obviously mistaken.

Thanks for helping me.

alettha

abby001
04-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Hi Alettha,

It works better if you put the name of the yarn you're looking for in the title of your post. For instance: ISO Tahki Yarn SOHO Bulky tweed. Then in your message you can say which color and dye lot you need. That way people who have this yarn will look at your message. (ISO stands for "In Search Of")

Hope that helps.

Jan in CA
04-06-2009, 12:00 PM
To change the title click on edit, then advanced edit and change it. Or I can do it if you want.

I looked a little, but didn't find much. A few people on Ravelry were willing to sell, but there was very little red. There was 8 skeins of dark green though. Is it possible you can use another color or yarn type in the sweater along with the Tahki?