PDA

View Full Version : Thank you KH and KH Mods

knitpurlgurl
03-13-2009, 09:45 AM
'Just want to post a little 'Thank you.' I've been spotty recently about posting as life has been crazy. However, I did post a few things on another site and was just not very happy with that community. I just want KH and the Mods to know that this is, by far, the most welcoming knitting community I've ever visited. Rarely do you find snarky comments or really rude posters. The members and mods here are very patient and kind. (Even when the same question has been asked 100 times.) I've truly learned so much from this site, it's members, & the amazing videos and it has really contributed my my overall love of knitting and now crochet. If I had to only comment on this other community's website or ask questions there - I would've given up knitting by now.

:muah:

biztec
03-13-2009, 10:40 AM
I'd like to add my thanks, as well. I'm a real newbie to knitting (since July) but everyone is very respectful of each other, no matter what your level of expertise.

Jan in CA
03-13-2009, 11:03 AM
:muah:

dturner
03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Same here! I learned the basics of knitting as a child. All the techniques beyond the basics I have learned here. When I run into a pattern that requires a technique that is new to me, I know to come here. The answer is almost always here! Thanks so much to all of you!

Ingrid
03-13-2009, 07:48 PM
You know, this IS the nicest knitting community out there--and we have all our members to thank!:muah:

suzeeq
03-13-2009, 08:35 PM
I agree with Ingrid. It's all of you who help make this a great place to hang out!

Simply_Renee
03-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Too true. This is by far the best community online for knitting- I would never have learned if it weren't for help here.

And now I can actually GIVE help to people! :muah:

ArtLady1981
03-16-2009, 08:16 AM
:grphug: Feel the love! This website has changed my life! :grphug:

krismorales
03-16-2009, 10:41 AM
I just want to add that I agree..it's a great site with great people. But then knitters rock..we all know that. Knitting Help just rocks more than others! :roflhard:

margz3
03-16-2009, 12:53 PM
I couldn't agree more with the other comments - this site is THE BEST!!