View Full Version : My Cup of Tea May Newsletter and Monthly Specials NOW AVAILABLE

04-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Please come and see
What's Brewing at My Cup of Tea
:muah: to all you wonderful people who support my business!

05-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I posted this at the end of another thread, but it's in a weird place and I wanted to make sure you saw it... sorry about the double post :)

MoniDew, would you be able/willing to sell me a "sample kit" of your herbal teas? Like just one teabag (or pouch, or whatever it's called!) of each flavour?

Here's the thing. I don't like tea, but I've always wanted to like it. I really dislike coffee, and always thought that tea would be such a great alternative hot drink. Low in calories/carbs/fat, no/low caffeine. The problem is that every tea I've tried tastes like... well... dirt :oops: Some herbal teas I'll admit aren't quite as bad, they don't hit me with that tea taste/smell as much as regular teas do.

I was looking at your site after reading through this thread, and your herbal teas sound so delicious. In theory, anyway LOL I don't have a good track record with tea, but I'm willing to keep trying to find one I like.

If you're able to do some sort of a sampling, I'd be happy to pay for them + shipping. If not, I'd understand, though! Thanks!

05-02-2009, 10:42 AM
unfortunately, I am an EXTREMELY SMALL business, and just getting started. So everytime I make a batch of tea, it's costing me quite a bit of money. I don't happen to have a sample of every flavor at this time. Right now, I have my packagers turning one batch per month into samples (don't make any money on samples) The sample this month happens to be a green tea. Next month, just for you, I will ask for an herbal. Which would you like to try: Strawberry Kiwi? Cranberry Harvest? or Chocolate Mint?

05-02-2009, 03:32 PM
I completely understand! I'd love to try... Chocolate Mint, I think! I'm happy to pay for it and the shipping, too :) I see that you take paypal, which is perfect! Whenever it's ready, just let me know, I'll get you my address and get your paypal info. Thank you so much!

05-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Just purchase it through the site. It will notify me immediately.