PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Thistledown Doily pattern

albertanfarmgirl
05-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I was wondering if anyone had this pattern, I could only find it at the freepatterns.com site, but I do not want to register for only the one pattern.
Thanks.

Jan in CA
05-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Any particular reason you don't want to register? :?? You know you're going to need more patterns eventually and you may as well do it now. If you don't want to give out your email then create a free one at Yahoo or somewhere and use that. I use my Yahoo one for websites myself.

Just so you know for the future - it's technically it's a copyright violation to share patterns. Even free ones sometimes have a disclaimer on them. We can't even post free patterns in here in their entirety as some designers want you to go to their site to get the pattern.

albertanfarmgirl
05-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Thanks for letting me know, I hope that I have not offended anyone with this post, I was not aware of that.
I did try registering with the site, but they wanted, literally, ALL of my personal information, and, as stated in their privacy policy, reserved the right to share that information! I am not comfortable giving out my: adress, phone number, and credit card information, as was required to register.
All of my other patterns I have aquired from other free online sites or from pattern books, but that was the first pattern that I have been able to find with thistles. Perhaps I should be changing my question to - Does anyone know of a thistle pattern, knitted or chrocheted?

mwhite
05-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Actually, since I'm a member already, there is a link so that I can send it to a friend. I'll need your Name and Email address...Just PM it to me.

Jan in CA
05-07-2009, 12:01 AM
I did try registering with the site, but they wanted, literally, ALL of my personal information, and, as stated in their privacy policy, reserved the right to share that information! I am not comfortable giving out my: adress, phone number, and credit card information, as was required to register.

That's ridiculous! I wouldn't bother with a site that asked for all that crap either. :?? Looks like Mary can help you out though! :thumbsup:

suzeeq
05-07-2009, 08:48 AM
I just make up addresses and phone numbers if it's a site I don't want to give that information to. I don't recall having to do that when I registered, but it may be new.

albertanfarmgirl
05-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks everyone. No, I was not at all willing to give that information. The registration did say that they could chose at random to whom particular information was required from, just my luck!

mwhite
05-07-2009, 11:50 AM
I just sent you a PM and had the pattern sent from the site.

I've been a member for many years, they didn't used to ask for this kind of detail.