PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant and knitting fever

amberof2
05-26-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm pregnant with number 4 and I'm in the part of my pregnancy where all I want to do is knit!!! I have a 5 and a 4 yo and an 8 mos old. So night-time knitting for me mostly... I just ordered the KnitPicks kit for the bauble jacket set for youngest DD and for the new baby (expecting DS in Sept) and the Guarami doll set. My oldest DD and DS picked out the cat and the dog respectively, which is perfect because that means that younger DD can have the girl doll and new baby can have the boy doll.
*contented sigh*
I can hardly wait till they arrive. Maybe, just maybe I'll have time to knit some wool diaper covers too before the baby arrives :-)
Amber

Freyja
05-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Congratulations!!!!

AH1OZ
05-27-2009, 09:14 AM
first off... congratulations

i had knitting fever when pregnent too.... and i had to go off work at 6 months due to risk of preterm labor do i had a lot of time to knit

dustinac
05-27-2009, 09:30 AM
:yay: Congrats!!

I love the new Bubble Kit at KP...I want to order it for my cousin who is expecting in Nov :happydance:

ElraTyln
05-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Congratulations! The Little Bubbles kit is super fun! I am knitting one for my on the way nephew and thinking about getting some more colors for more!