PDA

View Full Version : It finally happend....

Crycket
06-07-2009, 11:01 PM
My knitpicks nickleplated circ has bitten the dust...on its second use...

And now the project I have been meaning to start for ages, has to wait until I either can get the needles replaced or buy a new set...*sigh*...

knitgal
06-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Contact them and they will send you a new one. Their needles do this periodically and they are really good about sending you a new needle.

Lighting57
06-08-2009, 01:01 PM
You should receive your replacment by weeks end or sooner if you call them today.

The two times I have had to call them were met with great and swift results. These needles, just as with any product you purchase, might at times develop a problem, but they have had the best customer relations I have ever had to deal with. Which for me makes the minor problems I've had with them worth giving them another chance. I have had my set since Dec. 2006, and love them. I use them everyday.

Jan in CA
06-08-2009, 01:25 PM
With the sheer numbers of people who buy them it's bound to happen occasionally. Fortunately they have great customer service!

Crycket
06-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Yes...I was so relieved when I got my reply....they are sending me new ones...will be on the way! *sigh*...

It is such a panic when you are trying to cast on, then have to stop...my frustraition I think was more in not having the tool (needle) I needed more than the needle itself breaking....*smiles*