PDA

View Full Version : Want to share your knowledge on yarn dyeing?

knitpurlgurl
06-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Today, on my LIVE radio show, Fiber 'Tudes, the co-hosts and I are going to talk about the different methods of yarn dyeing and gear up for dyeing our own yarn for the first time! If you dye yarn, please call in and give us the lowdown on your favorite method. I'd love to hear from some of you - you all are so knowledgeable and supportive.

You can find the link to the show here (http://blogtalkradio.com/fibertudes). (It's a FREE SHOW. We do not sell advertising or anything like that. We're just 4 fiber friends who love to chit chat about knitting and fiber live.) Please log in and "chat" with us LIVE during the show in the chatroom OR call in!!!

Our show airs at 1:30p EST and we'll take calls at (646) 200-0060.

Mods - please move my post if this is the wrong place to post it. :aww:

Mirl56
06-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Not sure how many listeners you had today, but I was amoung them! I was technically challenged and missed the first 15-20 minutes. But now I am listening to last week and figure I'll spend the rest of the afternoon at work listening to the older ones. I'll make a note to tuen on every Monday. Monday is my payroll processing day at work, so it's guaranteed I'll be tied to my computer and can listen in.

Nice show!

knitpurlgurl
06-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Thank you so much for listening!!!! I'm glad that you've joined our little group! :)