PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a prayer...

MoniDew
06-15-2009, 09:03 AM
Hi, I'm looking for just the right prayer (christian, but non-denominational) to include in the care/comfort packages for my prayer shawl ministry. I was hoping for something composed in the style of a poem. It has to hit just the right tone, sensitive but not overly dramatic.

Anyone know of such a thing?

Secksiebrat
06-15-2009, 02:08 PM
On each of our prayer shawls we include a small card which is tied to the blanket with blue thread. Here is what we write on our cards. Maybe it will work for you.

"...put a blue thread in the tassels of the corners (of your garments); and you may have the tassels that you may look upon them and remember all the commandments of the Lord and do them..." (Num 15:38-39)

Also, so that you can be reminded that you are loved and in someone's thoughts and prayers.

REMEMBER: God loves you!

I hope this helps or maybe gives you some ideas. Best of luck with your beautiful prayer shawls!

~danielle~

Hi, I'm looking for just the right prayer (christian, but non-denominational) to include in the care/comfort packages for my prayer shawl ministry. I was hoping for something composed in the style of a poem. It has to hit just the right tone, sensitive but not overly dramatic.

Anyone know of such a thing?