PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

albertine
06-18-2009, 11:10 AM
I've just joined so will be going on to ask a question in the right thread. I just wanted to say Hello, I'm not a very good knitter but am enthusiastic and persistent. I live in the Florida panhandle and the weather right now is very very hot.

knittingymnast
06-18-2009, 11:20 AM
I've just joined so will be going on to ask a question in the right thread. I just wanted to say Hello, I'm not a very good knitter but am enthusiastic and persistent. I live in the Florida panhandle and the weather right now is very very hot.

Welcome to KnittingHelp! You need to be very enthusiastic and persistent in order to become a good knitter. This site is great for help! (Hence the KnittingHELP. :))

HollyP
06-18-2009, 11:21 AM
:waving:Welcome to KH!! Everyone here is very friendly and more importantly very helpful.

Jan in CA
06-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Welcome to Knitting Help! :yay:

VictoiseC
06-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi Albertine! I love your name. I wish I were there where it's hot coz I'm sick of cool weather! It's pouring here and still not hot and it's the middle of June geeeeeez.

Knitting is just the best. You're going to love it.

Sknitter56
06-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi, Albertine, and welcome. I'm in Savannah (well, just south of Savannah in a suburb) so we're practically neighbors! Nice to meet you.:hug:

TEMA
06-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Welcome, Albertine...! If you are enthusiastic, you've come to the right place!
I've just started back into knitting after a 10 year absense and forgot everything but it's starting to come now thanks to all the wonderful videos, patterns and help from the people here at KH.
Welcome aboard!
TEMA:waving: