PDA

View Full Version : SO Nervous

knitpurlgurl
06-26-2009, 07:41 AM
My online SNB, Stitch & Dish (http://www.momtv.com/StitchandDish.html), is premiering tonight and I'm really nervous. :shock: I have some great door prizes to give away and hope ppl show up so I can give 'em away! I'm going to try to talk about a fiber technique during each show with a guest co-host and also dish the dirt of the day. I'm trying to line up some interesting topics/guests.

What kind of topics would y'all be interested in? Please be specific. I really want this show to be a success and to have alot of fun but need your opinions. (Please)

Also, if you are a designer or teach a technique - would you be interested in being on the show?

Crycket
06-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Break a leg!

princessmomma
06-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Sounds fun! Good luck.
:woohoo:

Mirl56
06-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Wish I could listen in, but DS hogs the computer in the evenings.

Good Luck - I'm sure it'll be great.

AH1OZ
06-27-2009, 07:26 AM
hey
sorry I didn't make it on last night. i had every intention too but my husband is on midnights and my 6 month old didn't want to put up with mommy on the computer!
i just watched some of the replay but it doesn't make as much sense when you cant see the chat

good job tho!!

knitpurlgurl
06-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks for trying to watch the replay! I'm not even sure why they have the Replay feature. I watched it too and it makes NO SENSE if you're no there! But thanks so much!!! :) I remember those days with little ones. They've gotta come first :)

P.S. I plugged Knitting Help on my show!! :)