PDA

View Full Version : Lacy napkins

PerfectWife
07-08-2009, 02:08 AM
I don't exactly know in what part of forum I need to post this but anyway I have to share my ideas with you.
These are nice lacy napkins ( the patterns you can find and load from my blog for free). I thought what if to crochet wonderful lacy skirt using one of the napkins scheme?
And wear this skirt with a silk or satin lining. I guess it would look very extraordinary, modern and even sexy)))
May be you'll suggest your thoughts and ideas abt this?)

Ronda
07-08-2009, 07:37 AM
They are all beautiful!

mwhite
07-08-2009, 08:43 AM
I don't exactly know in what part of forum I need to post this but anyway I have to share my ideas with you.
These are nice lacy napkins ( the patterns you can find and load from my blog for free). I thought what if to crochet wonderful lacy skirt using one of the napkins scheme?
And wear this skirt with a silk or satin lining. I guess it would look very extraordinary, modern and even sexy)))
May be you'll suggest your thoughts and ideas abt this?

Excellent idea and that's basically what I did for my granddaughter's Twirlstar (http://www.ravelry.com/projects/mwhite/twirlstar). Played with the idea of making the underskirt out of a cotton fabric but chose the lace... The napkins are gorgeous and I'd love to see your skirt(s).

ArtLady1981
07-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I think any one of the patterns would make a dynamite skirt!
Of course, lined. VOGUE KNITTING had a lace skirt (blue) last year and it was so great! It was lacy about 2/3 bottom up...but no lining...so I never did make it. Lining would make is usable for church or meetings. But unlined would be great for beachwear, as a cover up around the hips with your bathing suit.

auburnchick
07-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Wow! Your work is FANTASTIC!!!

Wow!!! :inlove:

:passedout: