PDA

View Full Version : Oh thank you!!!

cherishedtiger
07-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Thank you for the videos!!! I was lost, ok for starters here I am brand new. Never knitted a thing in my life. I was able to get the CO pretty easily but then came the knit stitch... that totally derailed me. Of course I think it was the book I was going off of. Poorly detailed and very few pictures.
I watched the english version video and after watching it a few times I was good to go! And the rhyme actually helped too!!
:woot:
Now once I knock that out of the park and I dont have to think so hard on it, on to purl I will go... And yes I will be watching the video for that as well!!!

So thank you, for us beginners its soo nice to sit and watch someone in front of you step by step help you out. :yay:

Thank you!
Cherish

globaltraveler
07-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Aren't they wonderful? I'm so glad Amy and Sheldon put this site together, it really helped me, too.

Leania
07-13-2009, 08:38 PM
I love it; I had only been taugh the basics, cast on, knit, and purl. Once I started reading patterns and saw all the differnt stitches I had to do, I started my search on how to's. I'm glad I found this site, the videos help tremendously.

TEMA
07-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Me too!
It's amazing how much I have learned just by sitting here in front of my computer taking in all the video classes... not to mention Silver's Sock class...:hug:
It's all quite amazing!
TEMA:knitting:

sheldon
07-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the kind praise everyone. It means a lot to Amy and I. :cheering:

Sheldon

mathwizard
07-14-2009, 08:05 AM
I am adding my kudos! I am learning to knit continental using the videos! I knit English or as my friends say I throw my stitches.