PDA

View Full Version : Have I gone out of my cotton knittin mind?!

bambi
07-14-2009, 03:22 PM
I have so many projects backed up, including a few sweaters and I have stash coming out the wazoo, mostly worsted stash.

I just finished my first sock and it *only* took me 6 months to finish and I wasn't even crasy about the process but now that I'm done with the first one, all I want to knit is socks! I keep drooling over sock yarn and dreaming of socks. I must be out of my cotton knitting mind!

I think I have sock fever.

Bambi

lulubell
07-14-2009, 05:31 PM
It's a real addiction! I have enough sock yarn stashed to keep my entire extended family in socks for the next 6 years, I think. And still I keep looking and still I keep buying!!

And I only knitted my first pair ever in November/December just gone and have already knitted 11 pairs and joined a sock club. HELP

mathwizard
07-14-2009, 06:38 PM
If you think socks are addicting then I have a problem. Among all my knitting projects I have become addicted to socks and sock yarn. In addition I have bcome addicted to crocheting doilies and collars. Oh, I think I need some rehab. I'd go for chocolate but I am addicted to that, lol. Some addictions are nice and I will keep the ones I have!:roflhard::cheering:

tokmom
07-15-2009, 09:48 AM
They are and for all the grief they can give me, it's my favorite thing to knit.

shifio
07-17-2009, 12:20 PM
yes but have you finished the second one yet :)