PDA

View Full Version : NEEDED Red Heart Baby Teri White

daquiri35
07-15-2009, 06:47 PM
My friend is searching for this yarn. Her Mother is making baby blankets for twins. One blanket is finished but she needs 2 more skeins to finish the 2nd one. Every store and online store we've checked has this yarn on back order until August. The babies are due in a few weeks and she'd really like to be able to give the new parents these blankets shortly after the babies come home. Can anyone help?
Darcy

hookedonknitting
07-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi, You should get onto ravelry, i saw some people willing to sell trade baby soft white by red heart ( not sure if this is the same one). If it is not the same one they have lots of people who have red heart :) Good luck!

daquiri35
07-21-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks for replying. I didn't even think about that, good idea!
Darcy

victoria arms
07-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Hi Darcy, I have a partial skein of Baby Terri. It was in a bag of donated yarn. The info in it is Art. E716 Color: 9101 white dye lot: 4 2 2701. Like I mentioned it's not a completely full skein but if you think that you can use it email me at knottedknuckles@yahoo.com and I can put it in the mail to you.

mcress
07-24-2009, 09:09 AM
I have a baby afghan started using at least one skein of white baby teri. I had an order in for more, but just received a message that it is no longer available. Looks like this yarn is being discontinued. I can unravel what I have started and send you this in balls if it will help. If you want it please email me at
mcress3@nc.rr.com
Martha