Forum Forum (
-   How-to Questions (
-   -   Turning your work???? Help!!! (

Suznurse35 10-04-2010 09:45 PM

Turning your work???? Help!!!
I am attempting to try to knit round dishcloths and the pattern says "turn your work". I don't get this. Please someone explain this too me! I want to knit these beauties so so bad!!!!cloud9 :aww: :knitting:

suzeeq 10-04-2010 10:05 PM

Turn as if you're at the end of a row in flat knitting so the other side is facing you.

hyperactive 10-05-2010 10:02 AM

there is a technique called "short rows". That's what you have to do.
There is either a "turn" or "wrap and turn" given for instruction.
Look at the video section up top. There is something about short rows in there. youtube has instructions as well.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 AM.