KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Swap (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Artlady's Yarn De-Stash (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103661)

ArtLady1981 03-07-2011 11:54 PM

Artlady's Yarn De-Stash

A Show Me Your Stash thread here at KH got me to :figureditout: thinking......dangerous thing to do, eh?

So I spent an hour...going over my Ravelry Stash...and put over 100 into the FOR SALE category! BTW: the listing is current. If something sells, I immediately pull it out.

Although the category is technically WILL SELL or TRADE...I don't want to trade.

I'm a motivated seller. :wink:
If you bundle 3 offerings in their entirety, I'll come down in price!

ZoeS 03-14-2011 04:33 PM

I've just sent you a message on Ravelry :)

ArtLady1981 03-14-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoeS (Post 1318408)
I've just sent you a message on Ravelry :)

Hi Zoe! :waving:

I got your Rav message and I message you back from there!
Hope we can make a good deal! :heart:

cheley 03-15-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtLady1981 (Post 1318448)
Hi Zoe! :waving:

I got your Rav message and I message you back from there!
Hope we can make a good deal! :heart:

Awwww the day has arrived can't wait to browse thru your stash...Are prices up there too

ArtLady1981 03-15-2011 05:53 PM

No, didn't mark prices. I only got as far as sorting my "must keep" yarns from my "should part with" yarns! So there are now 121 batches that I'm destashing! Message me at Rav for price(s) on yarns that you're interested in.

I'll have to peek at other trade/sell stashes to see if most folks put prices in the notes section. I never thought of it. It's a daunting task to contemplate!

I just mailed yarn to a knitter in Australia! Wow!

cheley 03-15-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtLady1981 (Post 1318535)
No, didn't mark prices. I only got as far as sorting my "must keep" yarns from my "should part with" yarns! So there are now 121 batches that I'm destashing! Message me at Rav for price(s) on yarns that you're interested in.

I'll have to peek at other trade/sell stashes to see if most folks put prices in the notes section. I never thought of it. It's a daunting task to contemplate!

Thanks, I can't wait to shop (well if I can afford it)cloud9

cheley 03-17-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtLady1981 (Post 1318535)

FYI..There's a post under "Charity" she is looking for "Fun Fur" and I see you have some for sale...I offered my one skein of eyelash too her!!:hug:

cheley 03-17-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheley (Post 1318644)
FYI..There's a post under "Charity" she is looking for "Fun Fur" and I see you have some for sale...I offered my one skein of eyelash too her!!:hug:

Also, sent you a message on Rav..

ArtLady1981 03-18-2011 01:56 PM

:waving: I priced all of my de-stash yarns! Click here

KatzKnitter 03-20-2011 02:19 AM

have you removed the ones you sold?