Forum Forum (
-   How-to Questions (
-   -   What type of increase do I use??? (

MorenaDeFL 02-18-2012 11:45 AM

What type of increase do I use???
My new project instructs for an "increase" and I've read that this means to knit in the front and back of the stitch, it's worked until I got to this section in one of my rows:

...K2 tog, YO, increase, K1, increase, (YO, SSK) twice...

would I have to increase between stitches??? because I've been increasing by knitting through the front and back of the stitch. I thought to knit between two stitches called for a "make one" or a "lifted increase". CONFUSED...!!!:shrug: :shrug:

suzeeq 02-18-2012 12:02 PM

Yes, do a m1 inc between sts here. Some people use 'increase' generically without specifying which one.

MorenaDeFL 02-18-2012 01:13 PM

Thanks I'll try that, thank you so much for your help :muah:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 PM.