Forum Forum (
-   What'cha Knittin'? (
-   -   Woobie finally finished! (

dturner 07-29-2012 12:25 PM

Woobie finally finished!
2 Attachment(s)
Well, this is not perfect, but I think it's acceptable. I think that this project will move along faster--and probably look better--the next time around. I learned from my mistakes! I redid the face several times, and it still doesn't look symmetrical to me. I used Knit Picks Shine Sport. I used this yarn once before, but I had forgotten how soft it is! Now all I have to do is wash and block. Yeah!

Thanks to Betty and Jan for your help!

Tntgin4118 07-29-2012 12:32 PM

That is sooo SWEET! Love the darlin face on the bunny and I can just picture a little one dragging this Woobie by one ear as they make their way to bed.

Beautiful. Just Beautiful.

suzeeq 07-29-2012 01:25 PM

Awww, cute.

Jan in CA 07-29-2012 04:42 PM

Oh how adorable!! I love it! :inlove:

I don't think my face was perfect either. It doesn't matter in the end. :hug:

salmonmac 07-29-2012 06:27 PM

It's a treasure. You've finished this up beartifully and it will be a much loved woobie, I'm sure.

Antares 07-29-2012 07:20 PM

Cute! Cute! Cute! The face is adorable, and I love the spots, too!

All around super job on your first woobie!

aprilbetty 07-30-2012 05:40 AM

Your Woobie is adorable! And the puppy's face is perfect!

KowhaiMoanaLee 07-30-2012 06:49 AM

where would you find a pattern for this ? (or similar)
and is it quite easy ? (would a new knitter be able to make one)

nonny2t 07-30-2012 07:47 AM

Look how happy he is to be finished!! :) It is adorable and you did a fantastic job. I love the knit picks like of yarn and I am sure the little one that gets this will love it for a long, long time.

Jan in CA 07-30-2012 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by KowhaiMoanaLee (Post 1353256)
where would you find a pattern for this ? (or similar)
and is it quite easy ? (would a new knitter be able to make one)

They aren't hard, but you'll definitely have to learn some new techniques. I wouldn't classify them as super easy, though.

This is the pattern. You can buy them singly or the e-book with 8. I bought the e-book and made the zebra.

If you look up Woobie you'll see other patterns, but they aren't as well written or as cute IMO.

Here's my zebra.