Need help with hood instructions
The instructions for the hood of a sweater I'm knitting are the following. Step 8 has me confused.
1. Cast on 96 sts and work 2 knit rows
2. Now work as follows-
3. Eyelet Row (RS) -- k2, k2tog, yo, k to last 4 st, yo k2tog, k2
4. WS - k2, p2 last 2 st, p2
5. RW k to last
6. WS - k2, p2 last 2 st, k2
7. Rep these 2 rows until length measures 9.5" but
8. Rep row at every 8th row (Total 10 eyelet in front)
Does this mean that for step 7, I repeat steps 5 and 6 until the piece measures 9.5", but at every 8th row I knit another Eyelet Row? I'm not sure what the "Rep row at every 8th row..." refers to... does this mean I should end up with 10 eyelet rows?
Yes, just keep working 5 and 6 until the total length is 9½" AND every 8th row do an eyelet row instead of a plain knit row. I think they left out a word or two on step 8.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 AM.|