Forum Forum (
-   General Knitting (
-   -   Knitting Terms (

KeiperR 12-27-2012 09:22 AM

Knitting Terms
I am knitting a ladies hat called a Peacock Lace Hat from the
"Love of Knitting" magazine, Winter 2012, and one of the instructions reads:

s2kp and I am not sure what that means.
does it mean slip two, knit one and then pass over

Thank you

suzeeq 12-27-2012 10:24 AM

Yes it's a centered double decrease. Slip 2 sts as if to knit tog, k1, pass both sts over together.

KeiperR 12-27-2012 11:20 AM

Thank you very much.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 AM.