KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Knitting (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Coming this week: more Interchangeable needle sets in our KH shop (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112817)

amy 04-10-2013 04:11 PM

Coming this week: more Interchangeable needle sets in our KH shop

Since Interchangeable knitting needles are a hot topic here on the forum right now, I thought I'd give y'all a heads up that we just placed a wholesale order. We will be stocking the Knitter's Pride Nova, Cubix, and Dreamz sets! We'll be getting them in on Friday! :happydance:

GrumpyGramma 04-10-2013 04:35 PM

Marvelous. Just the sets though? Not singles, as in 47" Nova U.S. size 3 and smaller? If I order through WEBs can I somehow say, "Amy and Sheldon sent me!"????

amy 04-10-2013 05:17 PM

GG, we plan to stock the fixed circulars too, starting with the 16" length. I'm not sure yet about the longer lengths.

They know us at WEBS, they're actually our local yarn store! Half an hour away from us! So sure, you can tell them we sent you. :lol: But of course, order from us, if you can! (except for that size circular, which we don't have yet.)

GrumpyGramma 04-10-2013 05:51 PM

I'm not in a big rush to order, just that if I do I want to be sure they know you're :wink: to blame :wink: for my order!

N0obKnitter 04-10-2013 05:59 PM

Rut roh.

*Robs bank.*

Lol

Jan in CA 04-10-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N0obKnitter (Post 1374341)
Rut roh.

*Robs bank.*

Lol

:roflhard:

I haven't tried that brand yet. Rut roh is right. :lol: I'm super curious about Cubix. Might like to try a single first though. *hunts down my favorite needle case store link*

Antares 04-10-2013 06:47 PM

Great news, Amy! Thanks for letting us know. Sheldon hinted that you were looking into this. It's great to know that you'll have something soon.

Jan: I have some of the Cubics, and I really like them. The points are pretty pointy, though, so if you use a digit to push against the point, you may find some ouchy-ness going on with them. With that said, I love mine and use them quite frequently!

ArtLady1981 04-10-2013 10:10 PM

I have a few sets of the Cubics (set circs). The square shaped needle shanks are wonderful!
It's much less stress on the hands and wrists. The cords are fantastic!

I love the Dreamz set of interchangeables. I don't own them, :pout:having invested in the KP Harmony's few years ago. But I would go for Dreams over Harmony because the needle shanks are color-coded. Each size is a different color. Plus, the cords are superior IMO.

jinxnit55 04-10-2013 11:53 PM

That's great! I have some Harmony and Sunstruck separates and like them, but I just got a fixed KP Dreamz circular at LYS and I like it best of all! My birthday is a few months away, so I may have to ask for a set (or buy them for my own self!)

GrumpyGramma 04-10-2013 11:56 PM

:thumbsup:Oh, good idea, jinxnit55, my birthday is next month. I can get myself a b-day present! :muah: