KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Knitting (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   New KH Shop and Interchangeable Needle Sale (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112893)

sheldon 04-17-2013 09:42 AM

New KH Shop and Interchangeable Needle Sale

Hey Everyone,

Amy and I are excited to announce that we've launched a new version of the KH shop. Come take a look!

http://shop.knittinghelp.com/

The KH shop is a fantastic way to support KnittingHelp.com, while scoring some snazzy knitterly fixings as well as books and DVDs. The new store has some new features like an simpler checkout, wish lists, gift certificates, and coupon codes.

In related news, we are now stocking 3 different Knitter's Pride interchangeable kits. In celebration of this new line, we a offering them with free shipping (within the US only), and if you use the coupon code KPRIDE5 you will receive an additional 5% off the kit price. This coupon expires after Sunday.

We are also offering free shipping on our Pink and Blue Denise Kits. All the needles we sell in the store are located here:

http://shop.knittinghelp.com/knitting-needles/

The Knitter's Pride kits are very nice and Amy and I are planning on putting together a video review of them in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you.

N0obKnitter 04-17-2013 10:10 AM

Enabler.

So when will you start selling yarn? :roflhard:

GrumpyGramma 04-17-2013 10:15 AM

Free shipping. 5% discount. Play fair, Sheldon! :)
Enabler is right. Knitting codependent. Give me time I'll think of something else! :mrgreen:

:roflhard:

sheldon 04-17-2013 10:19 AM

LOL!

Oh, it's coming. We have a bunch of Berkshire (a Valley Yarn line offered by Webs). It's been Amy's favorite lately and she's been using it in the videos we've been shooting. I need to start selling it before she uses it up. Maybe having yarn in our office wasn't such a good idea after all. :mrgreen:

We're just working out the logistics. Being able to offer yarn kits was part of the motivation with the new store.

Quote:

Originally Posted by N0obKnitter (Post 1375046)
Enabler.
So when will you start selling yarn? :roflhard:

GrumpyGramma 04-17-2013 02:19 PM

Add Speed Demon Service to your list of enticements. I just got the email, the order I placed this morning has already been shipped. Show offs. :-P

ETA I can't believe I forgot to say Thank You! as that was the purpose of the post in the first place.

N0obKnitter 04-17-2013 02:36 PM

It took only two business days for me to get my Denise and I live in Colorado!

Jan in CA 04-17-2013 02:37 PM

I tried to order the sampler, but there was a problem. Don't know if if was due to PayPal or being on my iPad. I order all the time from here though so who knows. I'll try from my computer.

Update - Didn't work on the computer either. I sent an email per the error. Paypal is easier, but I can just do the normal checkout for now if you prefer, Sheldon. Don't want to make extra work.

N0obKnitter 04-17-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan in CA (Post 1375081)
I tried to order the sampler, but there was a problem. Don't know if if was due to PayPal or being on my iPad. I order all the time from here though so who knows. I'll try from my computer.

My browser barfed and I couldn't order after that. Hopefully Sheldon can email you a PayPal invoice, too.

Antares 04-17-2013 03:46 PM

OH! You're sooooo bad!!!!

Nonetheless, thanks for this information. Darn it! I don't need anymore needles, though!

sheldon 04-17-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrumpyGramma (Post 1375077)
Add Speed Demon Service to your list of enticements. I just got the email, the order I placed this morning has already been shipped. Show offs. :-P

ETA I can't believe I forgot to say Thank You! as that was the purpose of the post in the first place.

And THANK YOU! We hope you love the Novas. They look great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by N0obKnitter (Post 1375080)
It took only two business days for me to get my Denise and I live in Colorado!

I always appreciate businesses that ship promptly. So whenever possible we try to get the order out the door on the same day. On most week days, orders placed before 1 or 2PM will typically make it out in the mail.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan in CA (Post 1375081)

I think I tracked the issue down to a paypal address mis-match. If the address you enter in on the website doesn't match what paypal has on file for you, paypal rejects the transaction. It's frustrating because they don't make it know to the customer that that's the problem. Double check that the addresses are correct and match on both the KH shop and paypal. Hope that does the trick!

Quote:

Originally Posted by N0obKnitter (Post 1375087)
My browser barfed and I couldn't order after that. Hopefully Sheldon can email you a PayPal invoice, too.

I'm not sure what happened when you tried to order. Paypal is a strange beast sometimes. But I'm glad we were able to work it out and get your needles to you. Thanks again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antares (Post 1375093)
OH! You're sooooo bad!!!!
Nonetheless, thanks for this information. Darn it! I don't need anymore needles, though!

These needles are AMAZING! EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE needs a pair. :mrgreen: