KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   new phone - fun with SIRI (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113944)

DavidSydney63 07-27-2013 03:47 AM

new phone - fun with SIRI

Not sure how many of you have an iPhone - I have a brand new iPhone 4S, actually, it's a replacement one as I dropped my other and smashed the screen. Uncharacteristically goofy of me. Apple were very helpful, but it did cost me a couple of hundred bucks (sheesh).

I've just taught SIRI to call me "Your Royal Highness". Most amusing.

Ingrid 07-27-2013 06:45 AM

:teehee:

Jan in CA 07-27-2013 10:36 AM

That's hilarious!!:lol:

I have an iPhone 3GS. I'm waiting for the 5s to come out then I'll be getting that one.

jinxnit55 07-28-2013 04:05 PM

My iPhone is a plain 4, I think, because I don't have Siri. Next upgrade I'll get her! My son's friend has Siri on his iPhone and they ask her to say all sorts of horrible things, but she won't, necessarily. She's a classy gal, that Siri!

DogCatMom 07-29-2013 08:07 PM

When my niece (just turned 26 last week) first got her iPhone maybe December 2011, she brought it to the family Christmas "do."

She demonstrated Siri for us and said, "Wait till I ask 'her' a Big Question!" Then she said "Siri, what is the meaning of life?"

David, give it a try! It was hysterical--and clean! :lol:

sandylee222 07-30-2013 03:08 AM

I have tried Siri on my friend's iphone! David, have a try!

MoniDew 07-30-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogCatMom (Post 1382421)
When my niece (just turned 26 last week) first got her iPhone maybe December 2011, she brought it to the family Christmas "do."

She demonstrated Siri for us and said, "Wait till I ask 'her' a Big Question!" Then she said "Siri, what is the meaning of life?"

David, give it a try! It was hysterical--and clean! :lol:

oh, I must know the answer to this (android users miss out on all the fun)

GrumpyGramma 07-30-2013 10:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoniDew (Post 1382444)
oh, I must know the answer to this (android users miss out on all the fun)

I don't have an I phone but I have Google. :teehee: I'm attaching one of my faves.

Jan in CA 07-30-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrumpyGramma (Post 1382446)
I don't have an I phone but I have Google. :teehee: I'm attaching one of my faves.

Oh that is perfect!!! I have Siri on my iPad and I asked her "What is the meaning of life?" several times..her response changes.:lol: Here are 5 of the responses.

1. I can't answer that now, but give me some time to write a very long play in which nothing happens.

2. 42

3. Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in and try to live together in peace and harmony with people from all creeds and nations.

4. I Kant answer that. Haha!

5. To think about questions like this.

butlersabroad 07-30-2013 12:49 PM

42 lol! An iphone that's a Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy fan!! Too funny.:roflhard: