KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Knitting (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Searching for a knit design (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28635)

beldaraan 02-06-2005 05:45 PM

Searching for a knit design
 
I know it's out there, but I just can't seem to find it again. It's on a site that has other free patterns. Please, I think someone even provided a link to this website in these forums somewhere, but it still eludes me. Here' how I would describe it:

The picture I saw was not a garment of anything, but I think it was kind of like a swatch just to show the design. The yarn colour looked like a beige-brown. The pattern looked like imperfect seashells or seaweed. It was just the raised outline over stockinette.

Please, please, please, if you know what I'm talking about, add your comments to the thread. I would really love to find it again.

beldaraan 02-08-2005 12:36 AM

You know why Humpty fell off the wall??? Because I BUMPED him!! I always thought he should have been called Humpty Bumpty.

Sooo, bumpety, bumpty, bump, bump, bump.

Thankies :)

Jouf 02-08-2005 01:19 AM

Belderaan - you are too funny. Was happy to see something on knit a long when I went there! Keep looking and everyone's soooo quiet. Yes, I heard the echo.

Jouf

beldaraan 02-14-2005 07:51 PM

There's a song out there called "Bump, Bump, Bump". Who's the artist again? I only remember the one part of the chorus. It goes like, "bump, bump, bump."

Nicoley 02-15-2005 08:44 AM

Re: Searching for a knit design
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beldaraan

The picture I saw was not a garment of anything, but I think it was kind of like a swatch just to show the design. The yarn colour looked like a beige-brown. The pattern looked like imperfect seashells or seaweed. It was just the raised outline over stockinette..

ok ive been searching..... is this what you were looking for? it sounds like your discription... if not tell me i will keep searching http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbou...amondseed.html

beldaraan 02-15-2005 12:45 PM

It's not that pattern, but thank you so incredibly much for helping me try to find my mystery swatch. I went through all of those cloth patterns, some of which are very nice, and the Honeycomb pattern resembles it the closest. It's just a bit more abstract I think. I don't remember the design being symmetrical.

*hugs* Nicoley

ekgheiy 02-15-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beldaraan
There's a song out there called "Bump, Bump, Bump". Who's the artist again? I only remember the one part of the chorus. It goes like, "bump, bump, bump."

I think the artist(s) is(are) B2K. ;)

Nicoley 02-15-2005 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beldaraan
It's not that pattern, but thank you so incredibly much for helping me try to find my mystery swatch. I went through all of those cloth patterns, some of which are very nice, and the Honeycomb pattern resembles it the closest. It's just a bit more abstract I think. I don't remember the design being symmetrical.

*hugs* Nicoley

ive looked at a million diffrent links... im sorry i cant find it... *HUGS* i will keep looking though .... :!:

Anne 02-15-2005 11:29 PM

beld, Just a suggestion but have you tried looking in your history on your pc. If you don't delete history it might be there.

I have found so many things that i cannot remember where i saw them at then go into my H and there it is.

Good luck..

beldaraan 02-16-2005 06:30 PM

Hi Anne~

I've thought of that already, but it won't work for me. I always like to keep my comp free of that stuff, so I have my settings clear Temp Internet Files after I log off each session and to only remember websites that I type in for 7 days only.

I remembered something else about the pattern. It was an experiment I think.

Thanks for joining me on my search, which is feeling more like a difficult quest.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.


copyright knittinghelp.com