Forum Forum (
-   Buy/Sell/Swap (
-   -   Handpainted Yarn 100% Wool (

kemp 04-09-2005 02:19 PM

Handpainted Yarn 100% Wool
Hi all,

Amy, since I am mentioning another website, please feel free to delete this post....not sure exactly what the rules on that are :)

I have some handpainted yarn for sale on eBay, Click "advanced search" at the top right hand corner and use the option to search by user name (about halfway down) My user name is cherylkemp

midnightskyfibers 04-09-2005 04:55 PM

i love the colors!

kemp 04-10-2005 09:05 AM

Thank you! And thanks for your tip on the Wilton dyes. I really love using them and the colors are awesome.

KellyK 04-10-2005 09:35 AM

Thought I'd help ya out....

Here's the direct link to YOUR ITEMS

PRETTY colors! I especially like the Summer Citrus!

kemp 04-10-2005 09:41 AM

Thanks Kelly! I like the summer citrus a lot too. I dyed several skiens like that for a felted bag I am making.

I wasn't sure if I should post the direct link or even the whole post in case it was against forum policy. Don't want to seem too self serving... although the category is buy/sell/swap :) so I was hoping that I was ok doing that.

I have a couple more still drying that are emerald green and purple and I just got some more natural yarn that I am going to dye this week.

PS Finally got my geek code going! Hope I did it right. Also, what are you working on now? I saw the weenie warmer :) :thumbsup:

KellyK 04-10-2005 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by kemp
Also, what are you working on now? I saw the weenie warmer :) :thumbsup:

I just updated my blog....