Forum Forum (
-   General Knitting (
-   -   OMY...Denise problem!! (

rebecca 04-29-2005 11:47 PM

OMY...Denise problem!!
:( :( I was just knitting with my #10; 19' cord when the connector broke :crying:
Before I began :wall: I wrote a very nice & quick letter asking that they be taken care of quickly :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So...let's see how long it will take for them to fix this Problem...I've sung :notworthy: many praises about my Denises (of which I still believe)! But, as with all things in life :doh: stuff happens.
Just wanted to let ya'll know...that even tho I've had this little :frog: frog of a snaffu (sp?)....I still :heart: :heart: :heart: my Denises!!
I will venture to say that the problem will be fixed very, very quickly!
Everyone...have a :XX: :XY: and :balloons: weekend!!
:waving: and :zzz: one and all

KellyK 04-30-2005 12:00 AM

That's exactly what happened to me!!

They are going to tell you to send 1 dollar in a letter telling them how it happened. The address is on the insert that came in the case.

twiggyann 04-30-2005 03:29 AM

I've seen it happen to a few people on another knitting forum.

rebecca 04-30-2005 05:49 AM

I already did exactly that! Put the 19" cord (I was really needing it at the time); the broken adapter; the $! & told em what was going on...i was! then i took it directly out to the I am in my pjs, with my brace one & with crutches...Lonnie didn't want me to go out alone (don't know why...very ssafe neighborhood)'s the deal...I was protected...very well :evil: you've seen the pic of Sally :twisted: below my name...well, she weighs like 12-14 lbs (supposed to be 10 1/2...her humans have been giving her tooo many she goes on the non right way of life with us bad eating habits have infected the fam!!)....anyway...I was well :devil: protected on our short walk to the mail box....pitty the fool that messed with me!!! She's my baby, but thinks I'm her baby!! She spends all day with me bc I stay at we have a very close bond :evil: :twisted: that cannot be :roflhard: :roflhard: long did it take to get your denise stuff back?
tomorrow (well in a few hours) I MUST make myself knit this u won't hear much from me
so.... :waving: and

rebecca 04-30-2005 05:51 AM

meant to say..
bye :waving:
good night

rebecca 04-30-2005 05:53 AM

bye :waving:
goodnight :zzz:

that was better...but the attempts were very :oops: :blush:

have a :XX: :XY: and not a :frog: day
your knitting buddy,'

rebecca 04-30-2005 05:57 AM

don't u just :heart: :heart: my sally...she's so sweet....she looks bigger than a min. doxie...but that is what she is...and...did u know they were actually bred to go after & dig out badgers?! who knew....or cared, really (sorry sal)
i't's 5:55 am & I have been up all nite with pain and i'm a bit goofy....yes, before it's even said....i am very well aware of the fact that that is my normal personality....and i'm very proud of every oz (and there r lots!!) of goofiness in me
for real

KellyK 04-30-2005 08:25 AM

I dont have mine back yet...just mailed it out last week.

rebecca 05-12-2005 05:43 PM

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Hey, Hey, Hey....The Denise cord has been replaced...ALREADY...because of the one that I broke just a short time ago....that was FAST!! Just another reason for ya'll to know why we love Denise Interchangeables!! Certainly another reason why denises are the way to go!!!

Silver 05-12-2005 05:54 PM

:notworthy: Denise Interchangables :notworthy: