KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   How-to Questions (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   PASHMINA (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29882)

katizz 05-10-2005 04:26 PM

PASHMINA

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a pattern for a pretty pashmina? I wanted to knit one from some beautiful fun yarn I found but I can't seem to find a pattern. I guess Pashmina's are similar to stoles but I was wondering if anyone knew of a specific pattern.
Thanks for your help and continue knitting. :XX:
Pam

brendajos 05-10-2005 04:31 PM

hmm....well i googled and came up with this list

there is a shawl on this site that i have been wanting to do ...it is the big net one...but the LYS that i frequent doesn't carry the Crystal Palace big net so i need to do some thinking about how to get around that! ;)

katizz 05-10-2005 04:45 PM

Thanks Brenda for helping me. I saw a few places I could get some patterns from. I don't know why I didn't think of "googling" it.
Thanks again. :thumbsup:

brendajos 05-10-2005 04:50 PM

uuuuuuuuh did someone edit my post? cuz i don't know how to format so the link gets written like that... :shock:

ekgheiy 05-10-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brendajos
uuuuuuuuh did someone edit my post? cuz i don't know how to format so the link gets written like that... :shock:

I believe that was courtesy of The Mod Squad ... ;) We're hard at work for ya! :sunny:

brendajos 05-10-2005 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekgheiy
Quote:

I believe that was courtesy of The Mod Squad ... ;) We're hard at work for ya! :sunny:

okay but that's a little creepy...lol :shifty:

ekgheiy 05-10-2005 05:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekgheiy
Quote:

okay but that's a little creepy...lol :shifty:

:oops:

brendajos 05-10-2005 05:36 PM

lol...well it is like at another forum i belong to i always have to sign everything "brendajos" or i get confused by another Brenda S. that posts and i sit there trying to figure out when the heck i said that...so when my post looks different than the gibberish i originally put in there it makes me wonder what kinda weird voodoo magic is going on with my computer! ;)

(don't ask me why but i just made myself giggle...thank goodness i am confident i the fact that i know i am DARN funny...heeeeee {yeah i am mostly just talking to entertain myself now})

Hildegard_von_Knittin 05-10-2005 08:45 PM

Yep, it was a mod thing, just one of our duties. Here's how to post a link and make it look like one word (you'll have to take out the red underscores when you do it)

This [_url=www.knittinghelp.com] LINK [_/url] goes to amy's front page.

Without the underscores, it looks like this:
This LINK goes to amy's front page.

twiggyann 05-10-2005 11:40 PM

Oh no! We don't HAVE to do links that way do we? I hate not being able to see where the link is going right off and unless it's a long link I purposely do not do it that way.