KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Knitting (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Extra Extra Read all about it! Hero Kitty Saves Brother! (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30927)

Hildegard_von_Knittin 07-25-2005 10:45 PM

Extra Extra Read all about it! Hero Kitty Saves Brother!

3 Attachment(s)
"Meow. I just didn't want him to get hurt!"
--Stanley Spadowski, who saved Cheddar "Fatso" Biscuit from certain death by yarn lynching

So I'm up here in the computer room TRYING to get some work done (ie catch up on the posts I've been neglecting) when Stanley, my gray and white kitty, comes in the room just HOWLING his head off.... I'm like "Oooh, kitty, whatsa matter???" And I get up to walk out of the room, and he's trotting down the steps, stopping to make sure i'm flollowing him (like Lassie, but cuter and smarter, of course) and WHAT do I find in the living room, but CHEDDAR (the orange fatso) wrapped up and tangled in some pink acrylic yarn i bought a while ago but lost!!!!!!! Poor guy, he musthave stashed it somewhere (with my yarn needles, stitch markers, some solder, and an emerald earring) and decided that tonight was the night to get it out and play with it. Poor Stanley sat there and meowed the whole time while I snapped a few pictures and untangled Cheddy from the mess. When i untangled him I realized that he REALLY was tangled up, and might have gotten hurt: some of the strands were wrapped so tight that when I tried to pull he came scooting across the floow with them! But all is safe now. Here's the pictures I took.

Ingrid 07-25-2005 10:50 PM

:roflhard: Looks like you should have locked the catnip up! It's so cool that Stanley came to get you. Or maybe he was just being a tattle-tale!

KellyK 07-25-2005 10:56 PM

STANLEY IS A HEROOOOO!!!!

He gets a parade!

Sara 07-25-2005 11:00 PM

Yay for Stanley! *meow* What's that? *meow meow* A schoolbus is hanging off the cliff? Good kitty! I'll go get help. You stay here and lick yourself until its all over! :lol:

Hildegard_von_Knittin 07-25-2005 11:12 PM

Ingrid, my original idea was going to be the "tattle kitty" angle, but KK announced stanley's heroism before I posted, so I thought that was cuter :-)

Ingrid 07-25-2005 11:18 PM

Looks like Garfield is a little "tied up", too!

LisaD715 07-26-2005 12:00 AM

Looks like Cheddy had a REALLY good time!!!!

BinkyKat 07-26-2005 01:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow! I read all about it! What a smart kitty Stanley is! Naughty (but funny) Cheddy! He seems sooo much like my Binky. He came running past the living room once with a large Target bag hanging off his belly by the handle, I'm glad he didn't get hurt (bags are for supervised play and also his wakeup tool at 3 in the frickety am!) but I did laugh my head off at the site of him! DH had just had hernia surgery the day before and would have busted his stitches had he been in the room when it happened! :roflhard:
Mine will also grab the end of a roll of ribbon from a box I haven't used in months and pull it all out until it runs from room to room and then he'll lay there and look at me like "Look what I did for you mommy!"

Aby 07-26-2005 01:28 AM

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

KellyK 07-26-2005 07:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Puppies are funny, too...