KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   What'cha Knittin'? (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   fingerless gloves to match clapotis & hat (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33791)

rebecca 11-23-2005 02:14 PM

fingerless gloves to match clapotis & hat

Okay, I have finished (am blocking) my clapotis and matching hat and finally decided how I was going to do the cuff on the fingerless gloves & knitted it & seamed them & did a small amt of 1x1 ribbing last night and hope to finish them today so I can wear the ensemble tomorrow for Thanksgiving :D So....I mush HURRY to finish.................. :waving:

lace cuffs

fingerless gloves on the way.........

I tried, but I was WAY OFF starting these @ the same color point with this colorway, but I have now decided to try to stop worrying about it :shock: .... hope it works...LOL, I'm hinky about things like that, but it's too late to turn back now :rollseyes:

FYI, my camera is acting wonky & colors do actually match my clapotis BUT I'm askeered my camera is dying :shock: !! And I have knitting stuff on my Christmas list, not some dumb ole' camera :rollseyes: !

Ingrid 11-23-2005 02:22 PM

You create the most beautiful things! :heart:

Just tell hubby you want a new camera and you'll have it in about an hour! ;)

kemp 11-23-2005 04:33 PM

Everything is soooooooooooooooo pretty! Make sure you have Lonnie take a picture of you wearing it all tomorrow so we can see.

I actually like it when the self coloring stuff is not so identical.

Julie 11-23-2005 04:45 PM

Rebecca, the hat turned out FABULOUS! It's all gorgeous...so what's next on your list?? ;)

rebecca 11-23-2005 06:16 PM

Thanks everyone :D ! When I finish the gloves I am going to knit "Backyard Leaves" scarf from the book "Scarf Style" and then, of course, try to fashion a hat & fingerless gloves to go with ;)

KellyK 11-23-2005 06:19 PM

Those are gonna look GREAT with the rest of your clapotiset! :cheering:

Angelia 11-23-2005 06:29 PM

Oh wow!!

The transformation of that hat is just amazing!! :inlove: :inlove:

dustinac 11-23-2005 08:13 PM

:cheering: :happydance: :thumbsup: Great job!! I love how you are making everything match!!

rebecca 11-23-2005 10:25 PM

:D Ya'll are all so sweet...I just :heart: wuv :heart: u all :D !!
Okay, I take progress pics of all projects, as ya'll know, so here is what I have thus far on clapotis matching fingerless gloves (I don't know that I will make it for tomorrow, but that's okay...I'll wear it Christmas ;) !)

gloves on the needles:

gloves on me (not an easy pic to take :shock: !!)

Oh, the difference in color is without & with flash. Now I must knit like a wild woman tonight to complete them, so .... I'm off............... :waving:

Angelia 11-23-2005 10:44 PM

Oh, those are gorgeous!

:heart: :heart:

This set is to die for, Rebecca! :cheering: