KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Knitting (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   It's my birthday!! *sorry, I'm one of those* (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37583)

kellyjo32 02-23-2006 07:10 AM

It's my birthday!! *sorry, I'm one of those*

I just had to share my silly little story.... :D And yes, I'm a birthday nut, I celebrate all month long. It starts as my birthday month, then my birthday week, and then finally my Birthday!! And I can get away with anything I want, because it's either my birthday month, week, or day!
So anyways....It's finally birthday and we were supposed to head to the in-laws in WV this weekend and go skiing and hit up my fave pizza place (my other addiction!) But the weather isn't panning out. So DH asked what I wanted to do this weekend....hmmm....
We live in a very small town, only one LYS within an hour or so. And all I could think about was a yarn store road trip!!! Annapolis is about an hour and 15 min from us, and I hear there are some great yarn stores there, so I'm trying to think of other stuff to do in Annapolis, so we can just "swing" by the yarn shops, so the whole trip doesn't seem like it's just for the yarn! The only other thing I can think of is to go to the Melting Pot restaurant. So I'm sitting here, daydreaming about my birthday road trip, and I realize, it's all about food and knitting! I'm a mess!!! My poor DH, how does he deal with it?!?!?! :rofling:

Ronda 02-23-2006 07:50 AM

:balloons: Happy birthday!!! :balloons:

Ingrid 02-23-2006 08:45 AM

:present: :balloons: [size=18] :present: :balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/size]

Nothing wrong with yarn and food! Especially on your birthday!! I'd even be willing to go without the food! ;)

Angelia 02-23-2006 08:46 AM

:balloons: Happy Birthday!! :balloons:

You celebrate your birthday like my dh does! Every day in January is his birthday! :rofling: :rofling:

Lana 02-23-2006 08:48 AM

:present::balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :balloons: :present:

If you ever find yourself in NY, just over the Jersey border,
check out The Stitchery in Pearl River. I've been there only twice,
and if I had any inclination to ride 1000 miles in a car, I go again.
It's been there a long time. Hopefully it will still be there.
(845) 735-4534

earthchick 02-23-2006 09:10 AM

Food and knitting - sounds good to me!

Happy Birthday! :balloons:

Sara 02-23-2006 09:53 AM

Happy birthday!! :balloons:

aylaanne 02-23-2006 09:54 AM

Happy Birthday!

Andrea 02-23-2006 10:00 AM

Re: It's my birthday!! *sorry, I'm one of those*

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellyjo32
I just had to share my silly little story.... :D And yes, I'm a birthday nut, I celebrate all month long. It starts as my birthday month, then my birthday week, and then finally my Birthday!! And I can get away with anything I want, because it's either my birthday month, week, or day!

That's exactly how I am with my (February!!) birthday!!! Good for you!!
:balloons: :present:

Lisa1216 02-23-2006 10:09 AM

Happy Birthday! :present: Isn't it fun to celebrate on your unbirthdays too!!