Forum Forum (
-   General Knitting (
-   -   knitting spinner? (

mrs.hre 01-07-2007 08:54 AM

knitting spinner?
anyone know when your yarn isn't rolled up in a ball what that thing is called you can ball it up yourself. i went blank and cant think the name of it. thanks maggie :wall:

Angelia 01-07-2007 08:58 AM

A hank?

lauraknits 01-07-2007 10:18 AM

swift? Ball winder?

mrs.hre 01-07-2007 10:45 AM

yes thank you so much. my mind just lost me and went blank. maggie :cheering:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.