KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Knitting (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   My Frustration with Little Knits (edited 3/23) (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55637)

zkimom 03-16-2007 11:10 AM

My Frustration with Little Knits (edited 3/23)

Hi all,

Just wanted to vent a bit cause I am so steamed :!!!: that it has taken so long to get my yarn from LittleKnits. I ordered the stuff on the 2nd of March and I just got a notice that due to a train delay my package is still somewhere in Massachusetts and probably won't get here until Monday. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I guess that is what you get when you pay standard shipping and order online from across the country.

Just wanted to let you all know that they aren't quite so snappy in delivering the goods, even though the price is nice.

So if you have a project you want to get to anytime soon, either upgrade the shipping and pay extra or go to your LYS.

I'm so disappointed. I was really looking forward to being snowed in with my Noro Big Kureyon and making my market bag. :verysad:

letah75 03-16-2007 11:13 AM

That sucks. I just ordered NORO from them about two weeks ago. I ordered on Thursday, March 1st, and got it Monday, March 5th. I didn't pay extra shipping.......

I wonder what happend.

auburnchick 03-16-2007 11:16 AM

Hmmm...I've only had good experiences ordering from them too.

It sounds like this might be one of those unusual things. Was the yarn on backorder?

Hang in there.

Ingrid 03-16-2007 12:13 PM

My orders have gotten to me quickly, too. What a shame for you. :pout:

CarmenIbanez 03-16-2007 12:17 PM

I'm so sorry! I ordered from them yesterday and it shipped the same day. I hope mine gets here fast. There's nothing worse than waiting around for yarn!

mwedzi 03-16-2007 12:19 PM

Well that sucks. I've gotten quick service from them. So tragic, you without your yarn, and your poor yarn, sitting on some cold train in MA, all alone, frightened . . .

dustinac 03-16-2007 12:20 PM

:pout: I'm sorry.. I have always gotten my orders from them quick as well.. only problem I had was my very first order but they couldn't get to the shop cause of the weather.. once they got to the shop it took them no time to get the order to me... I hope you get it soon...

XbelovedXoneX 03-16-2007 12:26 PM

I had a small problem w/ them on my first order. For some reason my card wasn't charged and it hadn't been shipped. But when I called I spoke to the owner who was really nice and got everything taken care of right away. It's been shipped, now I'm just waiting for it to get here. I would probably be more upset if the yarn was for something I was itching to cast on.

zkimom 03-16-2007 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letah75
That sucks. I just ordered NORO from them about two weeks ago. I ordered on Thursday, March 1st, and got it Monday, March 5th. I didn't pay extra shipping.......

I wonder what happend.

You are on the same coast as they are -- I wonder if that made the difference?

zkimom 03-16-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwedzi
Well that sucks. I've gotten quick service from them. So tragic, you without your yarn, and your poor yarn, sitting on some cold train in MA, all alone, frightened . . .

:waah:

(Just what I needed -- a pity party! -- You'd think I didn't have anything OTN to finish. Poor, poor me :flirt: )