Forum Forum (
-   General Knitting (
-   -   HUGE SALE!!! (

letah75 03-25-2007 01:11 AM

brendajos 03-25-2007 01:15 AM

am i crazy? everything i have clicked on so far says "sold out"... i don't see an indiciation that is supposed to change i missing that?

letah75 03-25-2007 01:26 AM

I forgot to post this yesterday....I think people must have found out about it.

brendajos 03-25-2007 04:05 AM

okay well i went back again after i was too tired to keep knitting and i most certainly did find some AWESOME deals! I left a few behind too (misti alpaca anyone?) I just spent way more than i should have but i gotta buncha yarn coming my way.

sadly the one that reeeeeeally fell in love with was sold out... it was such a pretty color it made me gasp when i saw I am such a color geek. :oops:

Ingrid 03-25-2007 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by letah75
I forgot to post this yesterday....I think people must have found out about it.

Don't you mean that you posted after you BOUGHT IT ALL!! :!!!:

:teehee: :teehee:

bobi1218 03-25-2007 09:11 AM

Evil. You are just pure evil. :lol:

mintdee 03-25-2007 10:44 AM

Man I tell you what. If you are going to have a sale you may as well go all out! Whew them were some good prices. :thud:
I got some RYC Cashsoft 4ply for the Seraphim Shawl that I will be knitting. I couldn't resist. :zombie:

brendajos 03-25-2007 11:25 AM

Speaking of sales... Sandra I was trying to convince Joe, at Personal Threads, that he needs to have a big sale when they move to their new location... I don't think he was

Have you seeeen the new location yet? The building is going to be HUGE! In comparison though, my apartment would be HUGE compared to their

mintdee 03-25-2007 12:02 PM

They are moving?! When?! I didn't know that. I am so glad that they are getting a bigger store. Can you imagine all that extra space and all that yarn :passedout:

Yeah they need to have a moving sale. Although my pocketbook does not want them to have a sale :teehee:
I :heart: :heart: that place

zkimom 03-25-2007 04:57 PM

You are officially my enabler. I spent $80 on yarn I never knew I needed. :zombie:

Then, because my birthday is Tuesday, I had them ship it overnight as my present to myself. :aww: Ok, DH is out of town for the week and I hate it when he's gone for my birthday.

I got quite a haul though for that money:

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky [Pink] -- 4 at 3.71 each which will be a shrug for my dd

Maggi's Linen [Mint] -- 5 at 3.35 each which will be a tank top for me

Jaeger Baby Merino DK [Petal] -- 3 at 3.22 each which will be a baby sweater for an upcoming baby

Fiesta La Luz Multi [Poppies] -- 3 at 13.41 each for another summer tank for moi.

So, thanks for posting that link -- it was fun. :muah: