KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Please...pray for the babies. UPDATE - Page 2 (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71240)

yarnrainbow 12-06-2007 12:42 PM

Please...pray for the babies. UPDATE - Page 2

I hope this isn't inappropriate to ask...but my heart is heavy with fear and sadness and everyone here seems so caring. My family is going through a very rough time right now and two beautiful, precious little girls are at risk.

I won't go into the details other than to say that it involves a young (still teenage) mother who is immature and irresponsible even for her age and whose life choices and decisions put these children at great risk (involving a man who has been "inappropriate" with at least one of the little girls (i.e., pedophile)). Now the authorities are involved but they know only what they are told and they just seem so...burned out.

I've cried and prayed until I just can't anymore; I'm sick with fear and grief. I've prayed for protection for the babies, for wisdom for the mother (to see how her decisions are putting her children at risk) and for the authorities (to make the right decision), as well as for justice on the man but I'm losing hope. Why does it seem so hard to keep our babies safe these days???!!!

Please, please pray to keep these babies safe and away from danger. They need your prayers. Thanks!

hainangel2000 12-06-2007 12:56 PM

Lord Jesus we lift these children up to you Lord and ask that you protect them or bring the right people into their lives to protect them. Lord we ask that you bring the young mom to repentance and ask you to bring someone into her path that will witness to her about you and that she changes her whole path that she is walking and that her family becomes closer then ever. Lord Jesus these children need you to intervene in their lives. May this swiftly happen Lord. These children need to know you are there carrying them through this. Lord we lift them up that a miracle would happen. Thank you Lord Jesus for your hand of protection, mercy and grace.

In Jesus Holy Name
AMEN&AMEN

dustinac 12-06-2007 02:30 PM

:hug: :pray:

stitchwitch 12-06-2007 02:34 PM

How horrible. I hope everything works out for them. I'll keep your family in my thoughts. :hug:

cftwo 12-06-2007 03:36 PM

Consider it done. :)

The.Knitter 12-06-2007 03:40 PM

Done!!! And I`ll do it each day for them as well...

Krystal 12-06-2007 03:47 PM

I am praying for those babies. I hope everything will work out as best as it can.

I think things were just as bad for babies forever ago as they are now... Only now we talk about it. I think this is a much better situation, as 20 years ago this could have been easily hidden and swept under the rug, and made so much worse for those dear babies. Having the information out like this makes it so much easier to try to make sure those babies never have to go through this again.

I really really hope for the best.:heart:

cindycactus 12-06-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hainangel2000 (Post 1018112)
Lord Jesus we lift these children up to you Lord and ask that you protect them or bring the right people into their lives to protect them. Lord we ask that you bring the young mom to repentance and ask you to bring someone into her path that will witness to her about you and that she changes her whole path that she is walking and that her family becomes closer then ever. Lord Jesus these children need you to intervene in their lives. May this swiftly happen Lord. These children need to know you are there carrying them through this. Lord we lift them up that a miracle would happen. Thank you Lord Jesus for your hand of protection, mercy and grace.

In Jesus Holy Name
AMEN&AMEN

Amen to this prayer. More on the way.

letah75 12-06-2007 05:04 PM

Done and will continue! :pray:

Dangles 12-06-2007 05:12 PM

:pray: on the way and Amen to the prayer below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hainangel2000 (Post 1018112)

In Jesus Holy Name
AMEN&AMEN