KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Craft room remodel done! pics! (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77813)

Mulderknitter 03-26-2008 05:27 PM

Craft room remodel done! pics!

I got a bug a few weeks ago and decided that my mess of a craft room needed a spiffy up.I love that I have that room. I just didn't love the room. So I got paint and painted in one weekend. Then I got a new rug, new blanket and pillows. A new tv, FLAT SCREEN, a new dvd player THAT WORKS. And then I waited. I waited to find the perfect place for the tv to go, and chair to go with the desk. I waited about a month. Finally, I happened upon Michael's. Love that store. And voila!
This is my new tv on my new tv console. It's a robins egg blue, and is perfect! And next to the tv I have a pretty glass bowl with my favorite malabrigo yarns!

This is my new little stool and my bookshelves and antique yarn winder (in the corner by the plant)

These are the pics my professional photographer hubby took of our two cats (left is Mulder, right is Itchy) that I found the perfect frames for at Michaels too!

And these two blue ceramic cats I found at an antique store. Hubby thinks they are tacky. I think they are perfect!

lacalagirl 03-26-2008 05:46 PM

Wow! That looks fab. I love the cats (all four of them).

How lucky you are to have such a wonderful room!

Rachel

saracidaltendencies 03-26-2008 07:11 PM

Very nice!

mwhite 03-26-2008 07:16 PM

Love love love it, from the wonderful tv stand thingy, how creative...to the glass cats! I bet you'll be spending alot of time there and I'm so envious! All my stuff is in a wantabe hallway:pout: until hubby finishes my cathouse! (another story)...Mary

Mulderknitter 03-26-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwhite (Post 1086419)
Love love love it, from the wonderful tv stand thingy, how creative...to the glass cats! I bet you'll be spending alot of time there and I'm so envious! All my stuff is in a wantabe hallway:pout: until hubby finishes my cathouse! (another story)...Mary

I am actually up there knitting my monkey socks and watching Greys on dvd right now!:yay:

mwhite 03-26-2008 07:35 PM

UH! Lucky woman...inventing supper and waiting on kitties, no knitting for me for another hour or so...:waah:

lelvsdgs 03-26-2008 07:40 PM

You forgot to mention the degree I can see hanging on the wall there...
Your room is stunning! Cozy, useful and full of personality! I'm jealous!

Plantgoddess+ 03-26-2008 09:23 PM

Great job. How wonderful to have a space all your own to enjoy yourself.

Silver 03-27-2008 05:42 AM

That is so fantastic! What a wonderful space! Can I come live with you? Or do you not wanna share your new craft room... I understand. :teehee:

dustinac 03-27-2008 08:02 AM

:happydance: it looks wonderful!!