KnittingHelp.com Forum

KnittingHelp.com Forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Knitting (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Can you pray for her (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89874)

knitkid11 03-14-2009 08:01 PM

Can you pray for her

My grandma is very sick and lives all the way in England. She is having quite a few mini strokes.:cry: Now she is starting to forget stuff and talking about stuff that doesn't even make sense. Like today I don't even know what she was talking about,it went from the color green yarn to knitting to we are going to visit her to where we are staying. You see though none of it made sense. I wish I could visit her. Now she is being sent to a 3rd hospital!:sad: Please if you could, pray for my Grandma. The worst part for her is she loved to knit(she had a passion for it)and now her hands are messed up then a stroke. She might make it because, this has happen to her a lot and she proved wrong to the doctors. They said stuff like she might not live to much longer but, it has been at least over a year since then. Well thats my story. Please pray for my grandma (Joan Soltysik). I'm only a kid that loves her grandma.:verysad:

sabrinasmom 03-14-2009 08:16 PM

Sending up prayers for you and your grandma.:pray:

tgwillis 03-14-2009 09:32 PM

Sending up a prayer right now. Praying for healing and strength.

heatherg23 03-14-2009 11:04 PM

Absolutely! :muah:

OxxxAmandaxxxO 03-14-2009 11:10 PM

I just said a prayer now, that your Grandma is safe and happy and looked after, and that you both receive peace of mind.
I feel for you, spechially as you're not in the same country? That's why I prayed for peace of mind, for both of you.
Is you Grandma taking medication? That might be why she seemed a bit all over the place with her conversation. Don't forget, a stroke will do that too but I know here in England, they're really on top of detecting and treating strokes asap. There's a big campagine about spotting the signs and getting treatment asap. The quicker the treatment, the better the chances. It sounds too like your Grandma is really being looked after if they are sending her to different hospitals. They will be sending her to the one with the best Drs and/or consultants to help her.
I hope she gets better really soon and that you are safe and secure in the meantime. (((BIG HUGS)))

mwhite 03-14-2009 11:37 PM

Certainly, prayers going up for your grandmother and peaceful thoughts for you.

Wanda Witch 03-15-2009 12:09 AM

A lot of prayers and a lot of hope coming your way. Be brave. :heart: :muah:

wezyus 03-15-2009 04:56 AM

yea i am praying for her ...dont worry she will get well soon

farmgirl 03-15-2009 10:14 AM

I will keep you and your Grandma in my prayers. Hang in there! Sometimes stress can cause confusion in the elderly, too.:hug:

Daylilydayzed 03-15-2009 02:10 PM

I will keep your grandmother in my my prayers!